Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

yup, face quills make a big difference. glad i had it done to mine. they really should've come with that figure in the first place.

oh dude, it looks like the mask fell off of your Guardian. you gotta make sure it snaps in place when you stick it on. and it needs to have the closed mandibles on for it to fit.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl It's back on. I just put open mandibles for the pic.

Still the best predator in my opinion.
just the character itself? or the actual figure?
as a figure, it looks pretty dated to me. it still has some of that cartoon-ish look the AVP figures had paint and proportion-wise. it could definitely use a modern P1-style update. although, the headsculpt itself is dead on, except for the paint app, but everything from the neck down is way off (crazy proportions, too short, too skinny, wrong accessories/skulls/belts/cannon/backpack/no scabbard/wrong color/etc).

Photo0664_EDIT.jpg

I have officially decided that you have one too many Elders, DJ. How 'bout you let me take one off your hands :D?

I have officially decided that you have one too many Elders, DJ. How 'bout you let me take one off your hands :D?

Lol, there's no such a thing as too many p2 elder :) I asked him about having 1 of them as well.

Up to this point I still regret for not knowing Hot Toys figure until recently.. Until the HT Predator prices are beyond madness..

How can I ever have P2 Elder..

Up to this point I still regret for not knowing Hot Toys figure until recently.. Until the HT Predator prices are beyond madness..

How can I ever have P2 Elder..

Yep. I don't like him enough to fork over $300+ (which won't happen anyway), but if he was still at $145, you better believe it.

Yep. I don't like him enough to fork over $300+ (which won't happen anyway), but if he was still at $145, you better believe it.
there really isn't any reason it should be that high. there were probably just as many made as the Lost pred and that one isn't hitting $800+ on ebay any time soon.

Your Elder needs his horns repainted and quills pronto !

I would if only I knew how to custom paint. :( Anyone got spare quills I can use? :D

Just paint the horns white, plain and simple. There's nothing more to it really. Its easy to do, but gives a 10x better effect.

What kind of paint should I use? Do you have a photo that has the horns painted?

just the character itself? or the actual figure?
as a figure, it looks pretty dated to me. it still has some of that cartoon-ish look the AVP figures had paint and proportion-wise. it could definitely use a modern P1-style update. although, the headsculpt itself is dead on, except for the paint app, but everything from the neck down is way off (crazy proportions, too short, too skinny, wrong accessories/skulls/belts/cannon/backpack/no scabbard/wrong color/etc).

there really isn't any reason it should be that high. there were probably just as many made as the Lost pred and that one isn't hitting $800+ on ebay any time soon.

I'm always amazed at the PooP that comes out of your mouth.....:cuckoo:

What kind of paint should I use? Do you have a photo that has the horns painted?
just see if you can send it to SilentSurfer. he'll paint it better than you ever could and he probably has some quills for the face.
I'm always amazed at the PooP that comes out of your mouth.....:cuckoo:
that's cool. thanks for trolling.

I was thinking of buying one is it worth 800$.I really want it but wow 800$.Is he the holy grail?Or your favorite predator?Im making a throne for the predator will he sit okay?

I was thinking of buying one is it worth 800$.I really want it but wow 800$.Is he the holy grail?Or your favorite predator?Im making a throne for the predator will he sit okay?

Grail is pretty much the word associated with this figure by most people who have become fans of this line in recent times. I think when all is said and done he is basically the coolest predator to date.

$800 is the going rate and more.. IMO the P2 Elder is the most distinctive Pred released so far... if not the best figure released by HT....:lecture

They will never make one ever again thats the why hot toys works?I know we dont mess with or predators that much but can he sit flat on a chair?I got a credit card to buy him thats why i posted this.I probably going to buy him i just hate the to release something i have to have.Predator that is.The value has only gone up on him will that stop ever

Back