Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do u think i should shave some of the flap tabs off so they go in further and then superglueing it?

do u think i should shave some of the flap tabs off so they go in further and then superglueing it?

Just stick a tiny bit of blue-tack on under each flap ..should keep them flush and you wont ruin the figure ..superglue should only to be used if the figure is broke imo.

Has anyone from the U.K had problems ordering from Chinadue to the volcano in Iceland?

I bought this over a week ago and my tracking stated that it left China on the 20th and still has not been updated. I emailed the seller and he said it maybe because of the backlog from the volcano slowing the delivery time down. I order via EMS post too hoping I would have it by the release date of Iron Man 2 but that seems unlikely. Some help please?

Has anyone from the U.K had problems ordering from Chinadue to the volcano in Iceland?

I bought this over a week ago and my tracking stated that it left China on the 20th and still has not been updated. I emailed the seller and he said it maybe because of the backlog from the volcano slowing the delivery time down. I order via EMS post too hoping I would have it by the release date of Iron Man 2 but that seems unlikely. Some help please?

I've got mine on the way too from China.
Mine usually take a week so if he's not here by saturday or monday, then yes, it was volcano.
But even at that I;m not sure as I just had my Masters of the Universe in the door within a week.
I hope you get him in time for the movie though.

I've got mine on the way too from China.
Mine usually take a week so if he's not here by saturday or monday, then yes, it was volcano.
But even at that I;m not sure as I just had my Masters of the Universe in the door within a week.
I hope you get him in time for the movie though.

Thanks. Keep me updated.

I got a packaged from American today ok which I ordered just after the Iron Man but there may not be as much undelievered mail from America than there is from China so it just slipped through.

I think the ashes travel eastbound and reason why the cross Atlantic routes are back open and possibly why the cross Asia routes may still be locked?

I think the ashes travel eastbound and reason why the cross Atlantic routes are back open and possibly why the cross Asia routes may still be locked?

That maybe a possibility I'm not sure if everything is back to normal now. I mean it states on the tracking that it left China by some means for whatever that is worth. That would lead me to think that it is sitting with a massive pile of mail somewhere in Europe waiting to be delivered.

Clarkson explains why the whole volcano ash problem is all a load of rubbish:lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4DqbW56dDDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4DqbW56dDDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

had to decide between this, Redfield and duke, So chris won that fight, and was forced to cancel mine. Did give me an excuse to get on the waiting list for the EX version however.

:D............
DSC02310.jpg

got my order confirmation from alter ego, ship date says may so I would assume within the next week or so based on sideshows 16 day estimate.

Back