Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure he's my next purchase, as well. This guy looks too awesome. Beachhead is gonna have to wait. Thanks for the pics OMG.

60027291453e7b37d3fojd0.gif

Only insomuch as Fox looks like Sheen. The likeness seems as good as I've seen from HT. I really wish they would work with Mattel and do some Ghostbusters and Back to the Future figures. That would be a dream come to life.

Any shorter and he would have no neck. The reason the necks are long is to accommodate for the layers of clothing.

:lol

Sorry, but just look at the quality of this thing. Much as I love GI Joe, Hot Toys is making such amazing products that I am frequently finding myself putting Joes on the back-burner when an awesome Hot Toys figure like this shows up. I still don't even have Firefly :monkey1 . . .though I plan on remedying that shortly. Like, today.

The figure looks great on the pictures. The likeness is Dead on! :yess:
Can't wait to get mine!
And then Barnes and Elias of course!
But sh__ on Lerner. Nobody needs that one... :Flush

:lol

Sorry, but just look at the quality of this thing. Much as I love GI Joe, Hot Toys is making such amazing products that I am frequently finding myself putting Joes on the back-burner when an awesome Hot Toys figure like this shows up. I still don't even have Firefly :monkey1 . . .though I plan on remedying that shortly. Like, today.

:lecture Hot Toys 1/6 > Sideshow 1/6

wow HT really hit the HS out of the park with Taylor OMG your pics make me tempted to PO him even though i had very little interest in him before...man is it me or are we just getting bombarded with releases right now lol

I love this figure, have it on PO. I wonder though; why don't HT put rubber skin sleeve on the arms like they did the Marcus Wright figure? it would make this figure perfect. The plasticky look of the regular Truetype arms throws off the realism. Still a great piece though.

I love this figure, have it on PO. I wonder though; why don't HT put rubber skin sleeve on the arms like they did the Marcus Wright figure? it would make this figure perfect. The plasticky look of the regular Truetype arms throws off the realism. Still a great piece though.

Because the articulation needed to hold the rifle convincingly just isn't possible with the rubber arms like the ones on Marcus. Marcus can't even hold his shotgun in a decent shooting pose. It looks awesome, but the articulation kinda sucks.
With a figure like this Chris Taylor, I have absolutely no problem at all with the arms being like they are now.

I wouldn't have a problem with arms like this in most cases actually. These are action figures afterall, and poseability is what makes it an action figure! :rock

Because the articulation needed to hold the rifle convincingly just isn't possible with the rubber arms like the ones on Marcus. Marcus can't even hold his shotgun in a decent shooting pose. It looks awesome, but the articulation kinda sucks.
With a figure like this Chris Taylor, I have absolutely no problem at all with the arms being like they are now.

I wouldn't have a problem with arms like this in most cases actually. These are action figures afterall, and poseability is what makes it an action figure! :rock

Oo yea, totally forgot about Marcus' shotgun. Yea Marcus' arms pose like $h@t.

I may have to pick this guy up. I wasnt gonna get any from this series but this one came out really well!

Should have mine early next week, eagerly awaiting this purchase.

Back