Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I was so hoping that HT would use a muscular body (arms issue) Still buying anyway! Great HS

HT are making this guy??? WHY?!?! He's hardly in the film and there are much more significant characters then him? Just cos its Johnny Depp? GAY!!!

Even in this picture Johnny is thinking WTF, HT??!!

platoon056.jpg

HT are making this guy??? WHY?!?! He's hardly in the film and there are much more significant characters then him? Just cos its Johnny Depp? GAY!!!

That is a strange choice. He was only in the film for a few minutes.... Hot toys moves in strange ways sometimes......

That is a strange choice. He was only in the film for a few minutes.... Hot toys moves in strange ways sometimes......

You've gotta assume Rorschach wouls have sold more than he will. Very odd :cuckoo::cuckoo:

HS on this guy is amazing though, spot on!

He was actually in it more than I ever realised. He just wasn't focussed on very much because he wasn't Jack Sparrow back then.

The Helm dont fit well, so dont expect look as good as the proto pics. And with no instruction, you are going to have one hell of a time with this figure.

7ed854b3.jpg

7edd71d9.jpg

43a534bb.jpg

ecbf30ea.jpg

c18f810c.jpg

f74ed1e3.jpg

92440eb3.jpg

88c771e8.jpg

919e126e.jpg

Amazing figure! It's a real good job I haven't seen the film. I may actually avoid it on purpose!

Looking at the headsculpt, just makes me think how good a MGS1 Solid Snake would be :monkey4

Back