Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

silly question but if anyone who didnt have a original predator 1 is $250 a good price for one ?

Snap it up. Unbelievable price!

Hmm now I'm tempted to get this eventhough I already have the old P1 and I didn't collect any other Super Preds from this "Predators" line.:panic: I'm only on the fence cause I still have 13 pending POs from HT and w/ everything coming out w/ the likes of Batman & Joker plus the Batmobile from '89, etc...I'm still undecided. Any advice? :dunno

Based on what I've seen, I would suggest getting and keeping this figure over P1. But, your mileage may vary. I'll keep both just because I like having an official Predator 1 Predator, but if I had to keep only one. . .this new one just looks snazzier. Better body, better head sculpt, better mask.

Based on what I've seen, I would suggest getting and keeping this figure over P1. But, your mileage may vary. I'll keep both just because I like having an official Predator 1 Predator, but if I had to keep only one. . .this new one just looks snazzier. Better body, better head sculpt, better mask.

I see. I'm just worried that if I sell my old P1 for this and this new one going together w/ my Dutch, their boxes won't be match since this new one go w/ the new Predators line haha! :monkey1

Anyway, thanks for the advice man! :1-1:

I'm really tempted to get two of these which I never do but I want a bd version & one to convert in to a P1. It's going to be tough though with everything coming out.

I was thinking the same thing.I always hear on this site that someone is going to buy 3 of this or that,and i dont believe them for one min they have the funds for 3 of one figure on every figure.But like you i really want 2 and its going to be hard to get the shadow predator and 2 classics.If the shadow is going to be hard to get i may pull the 2 classics out of my ass.

to late he sold it oh well cant win them all

anyone willing to sell one for that price

I love everythig about this Predator but for one thing! Damn it Hot Toys why cant you give the damn P1 quills! :monkey2

After all these years they cant go all out and give us some damn quills on his face and arms? ____!

I'm keeping the original P1 for sure. I still like him and it's inaccuracies.

Ill sell mine for that price. Minus the trophy necklaces/straps and base and well...anything that is P1 specific on it. ;) :p

thanks i'll get this and conversion kit for the $250 price

osw..

the figure looks just cool
still fixing

Its funny that an accurate Super pred skull comes with this when Berserkers face wasnt done correctly.

Its funny that an accurate Super pred skull comes with this when Berserkers face wasnt done correctly.

haha, it was the same with the alien warrior skull that came with the bd p2 and the actual alien warrior figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back