Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I was really hoping to see this on SS for PO today, usually when I see official pics on HT's facebook page it's up on SS within a day.

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

What's next from HT, a THREE-pack? :panic:

lo.jpg

Yeah I want a PO now hahahahahha

Why? He permanently discards it once he takes it off.
It would've been nice to have man. Its not like he keeps the bottles of baby food either but we get it.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't see the problem with the recent string of two packs from Hot Toys I guess. Most of them are characters that make sense to be packaged together or for the fan that wants as much as they can get from a favorite film and they lend themselves well to characters that wouldn't get a solo release (Alfred, Bruce Wayne, Steve Rogers, Alex Murphy). Plus in most cases the two pack is around the same price as buying two figures individually.

I wonder if either the helmet or the screwdriver or both may be a SS exclusive.

God damn that 2 pack will be mine. The likeness for Peter Weller is spot on for both sculpts! So pumped!

Yes. This is perhaps my most exciting reveal eveerrrrrrrr
Weller looks amazing and I never realized how cool he could look in the police combat uniform.

I wonder if either the helmet or the screwdriver or both may be a SS exclusive.

I do wish BD murphy came with a drill and helmet. It would have felt more complete. Helmet could just be a accessory to display on the side.

I'm definitely shocked that we are getting a human Murphy figure which is awesome. Displaying all 3 figures will be a gem in my collection. This is an easy order. The first release was a difficult one to makem y mind up on but this one just will blow it away. Just an incredible set. I'm willing to pay whatever for it.

Wow, HT, just wow....

Han really looks like crap now compared to the Murphy figures.

The murphy figure in the police uniform looks awesome. BD Robocop and murphy are the perfect representations of Robocop for me.

Wow, bunch of idiots on facebook once again complaining that this is a separate figure from the standard non-BD robocop and that there isn't a removable helmet. Every other post. A lot of fans seem to know very little about this film.

Wow, bunch of idiots on facebook once again complaining that this is a separate figure from the standard non-BD robocop and that there isn't a removable helmet. Every other post. A lot of fans seem to know very little about this film.

I complained back when the first diecast Robocop was first revealed because at $300 (or $450 w/ chair), I envisioned them doing a two pack with ALL the swappable damaged parts, and not just the ones ED inflicted on him. So to be fair, I was a naysayer back in 2013.

That was before this set or my knowledge of a full damaged Robo though. I honestly thought that Murphy wouldn't see the light of day, especially unmasked. Now their releases make perfect sense. I don't see who could complain at this point. Everything anybody could want is covered, without shortcuts.

Thanks!

Man, we both got our wish with Alex Murphy. Can't believe it. I saw the thread title, clicked on it, and my jaw just dropped. As if Battle Damaged Murphy wasn't great enough, then there's Alex ****ING Murphy! I don't feel bad about not getting ED-209 or the chair version of Robocop at all now. For my display, I'm going to go with the "holy trinity" of Murphy. Alex Murphy to the left, Robocop in the center, and Battle Damaged Murphy to the right. Gonna be a long wait.

This surprise bodes EXTREMELY well for Kyle Reese (two pack?), a two pack of Returns Catwoman w/ damage, Returns Batman with all the proper stuff like Bruce Wayne portrait/glider and maybe . . . Clarence Boddicker?

Exactly the display I will now be doing Fabs. Murphy. Robo. BD.

:rock

Han really looks like crap now compared to the Murphy figures.

Ya know. It really does. My Dad FREAKED when he saw how good the likeness was. HT have nailed it. :clap

Wonder when this will release?

Wish it came with a piece of sheet metal as a mirror for him to look into.

Yeah, the helmet never fit over the unmasked robo head in the movie and anyone who has the regular version can place the bd helmet that comes with that set next to him if they wanted.

Back