Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really ? people still fight and bicker over the smallest things on what other thinks, do or choose to say ?

Come on man! where have you been. This has been going on before man had internet. Now we have sophisticated thumb warriors.

First time share pics here. Figure with self-made cap, enjoy...

10100944006_4b5da7a56b_o.jpg

Beautiful set up. And epic first post. :duff

That's definitely a great display, luke. :rock

Dang, I've got to get my hands on one of these. Should of preordered. :(

Don't feel bad, I didn't either. Frankly, I can't blame anyone for not pre-ordering. The condition that prototype was in vs. the final product. There was always a 50/50 chance that those who pre-ordered would wind up with that googly eyed, monkey armed, Tom Hardy lookin' monster.:lol

Don't feel bad, I didn't either. Frankly, I can't blame anyone for not pre-ordering. The condition that prototype was in vs. the final product. There was always a 50/50 chance that those who pre-ordered would wind up with that googly eyed, monkey armed, Tom Hardy lookin' monster.:lol

Yeah, I have no regrets for missing out on the EX. No way I would preorder with only the prototype pics.

I'm still relatively confident that I'll be able to get my hands on an EX. Good things come to those who wait, and especially in this hobby. One month, you'll be feeling envy for those who are praising something as "the greatest figure ever," and the next, those same people, whose praise was loudest, will be riddling the "For Sale" section with it after they've found a new "greatest figure ever" to pre-order.:lol

I'm still relatively confident that I'll be able to get my hands on an EX. Good things come to those who wait, and especially in this hobby. One month, you'll be feeling envy for those who are praising something as "the greatest figure ever," and the next, those same people, whose praise was loudest, will be riddling the "For Sale" section with it after they've found a new "greatest figure ever" to pre-order.:lol

:goodpost:happens all the time.

I put my name on the EX wait list but I don't have much hope in that. I'm thinking along the same line as batfan08, I might I'll be able to snag one here.

I don't think they can make this figure any better. I was saying that they ought to do for TDK(R) Batman in 1/6th scale what they did for TDK(R) Batman in 1/4 scale. I really want that EX.,and I intend to own it, I'll hold out for a while longer to see if my waitlist converts, but, if not, well, let's just say I'll have a very large box from eBay under my tree this year, as my gift to myself.:lol

anyone ask CMD store about these yet? Curious when they will start shipping......

Their last 2 emails said mid-end of october.

Edit:

Whoa, i quoted azureped, how did batfans post get quoted..

Their last 2 emails said mid-end of october.

Edit:

Whoa, i quoted azureped, how did batfans post get quoted..

Perhaps you accidentally hit the multiquote button; particularly if you're on a phone or tablet. It's happened to me quite often, and I'll need to edit my post.:lol

This is amazing!!!!!!!!! Everything I could've asked for in a Batman figure. So excited right now!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

What happened? :dunno

Damn, that's a phenomenal set-up, man. I definitely don't feel that the new TDK set is worth what they're charging, but, someday, when it's cheap enough, I'll pick it up, and I may wind up stealing your idea, because those Mondo prints work perfectly with it. :lol Personally, I was hoping to integrate my display with my TDKR Variant poster they made for SDCC last year..

What do you think it's worth then?

I put my name on the EX wait list but I don't have much hope in that. I'm thinking along the same line as batfan08, I might I'll be able to snag one here.

Same here, I can't see it happening. :thud:

Back