Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point. I didn't even think it could be a 1/4 bust.

The only 1/6 figure I have that has that skin texture is Jor-El. It's noticeable to me.

Another question I have- Has HT ever leaked pics of their figures before they've actually been shown on their site? I can't think of a single time. But I could be wrong.

I can't think of any instances either, if any, maybe premature Sideshow banner's for affiliate sites which have even leaked Sideshow product before, but since it seems SSC won't get these to distribute, doubt that. I think the ALIEN figures showed up in some magazine or something before the official proto shots were posted but that's the only instance I can think of. Maybe with TDK being more high profile than some of their other licenses, leaks will be more likely. That Batman bust shot doesn't look like typical HT but it does match their bust design so I'd say it's legit. Since WB seems anal about products and such, these could all be images sent for approval that have gotten out.

Either way, like I've said, there is going to be a slew of some nice products from this movie. I'm in for the busts if they're $50 each like Rambo, and definitely a Joker 1/6 at minimum.

Right! I forgot about the Alien magazine pics. And that wasn't that long ago! :slap :lol

Yeah, whether the DK pics are real or not, I'm just excited about these figures.

I bet a Harvey Dent and a two Face will be 2 seperate figures! Poor wallet:monkey2

I actually hope for that, I could care less about a Harvey Dent figure, and pending the look of Two-Face maybe not even him, but likely I'll want Two-Face and don't want to pay for two figures to get him.

I actually hope for that, I could care less about a Harvey Dent figure, and pending the look of Two-Face maybe not even him, but likely I'll want Two-Face and don't want to pay for two figures to get him.

I hope two face looks really good. From that pic in TDK thread he looks really promising.

Maybe they could do another Two-in-One figure? It would certainly be appropriate!

Just include a Harvey head and a Two-Face head, a burnt suit, and a regular suit (could even be the same as the burnt one for all I care). That way we don't have to pay much extra to have both characters.

Maybe they could do another Two-in-One figure? It would certainly be appropriate!

Just include a Harvey head and a Two-Face head, a burnt suit, and a regular suit (could even be the same as the burnt one for all I care). That way we don't have to pay much extra to have both characters.

That I'd go for, for an extra $30 or so, it'd be cool to have the option to have Harvey, but that's the only circumstance I'd drop HT level cash on a Harvey figure in.

With the Scarecrow confirmed in this film, Two-Face, Joker....they really could spread this line pretty far. The only one really missing would be Ras.

With the Scarecrow confirmed in this film, Two-Face, Joker....they really could spread this line pretty far. The only one really missing would be Ras.

I'm hoping with the popularity of Begins and HT's current popularity, if they still have Begins license rights, they'll revisit and make a Ra's.

When Begins came out, the 1/6 collecting world was a the start of the giant snowball it's at now, so naturally I think everyone felt people wouldn't only pony up cash for Batman himself. In the current state of 1/6 figures, I'd think HT would see there is demand for more than just Batman and might give us some more from Begins now, if they have the rights.

Is it possible that these might ship before the end of the year, or are we looking to them actually shipping in early '09?

Is it possible that these might ship before the end of the year, or are we looking to them actually shipping in early '09?

Well it took 5 months for the AVPR stuff to ship from the time it went for order with Sideshow, so if they premier the figures sometime in June, we can expect them by year end, July or later, and could be pushing it. HT's stuff lately takes about 5-6 months from prototype to in hand.

The busts could be pretty quick, the Rambo bust is shipping about 2 months after going up for order.

Scarecrow...hasn't been in the trailers and I have been avoiding other spoiler threads.

Actually he may be in this newest trailer when the Batmobile runs through the parking garage wall in the begining of the trailer. Not 100% sure though.

Might also be him (unmasked) when Batman yells "Where is he" in the first theatrical trailer.

Besides, I think we all knew he would be coming back, though it will likely only be a small cameo.

Having seen the spoiler images, I personally think a Two-Face figure is going to look too disgusting for anyone who doesn't already collect horror figures to want to own it. It'll look really out of place on a shelf containing most other high end figures.

Back