Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4435_1.jpg

I don't know if this Prod pics has been posted yet.

Freaking great sculpt, very expressive, makes me wanna get it and i hate the DK. Miles better than the DC direct stuff. How big is this bust?

I'm still not sold on the Joker bust. I cant put my finger on it, but something is off.

It looks like TDK Joker, and that's more than good enough for me. And plus, it's not like there isn't a passing likeness to Ledger, I can see some of his features in the sculpt.

Well said, it is the TDK Joker and it is utterly diabolical. Very cool.

The face on the DC figure is a better likeness, but it's a scan so that's to be expected. The other details and the paint are better on this bust. I'm definitely interested in the 1/6 figure.

From today's newsletter:

The Dark Knight 1/6th collectibles will debut soon! - Have you watched the NEW official trailer of The Dark Knight yet? We suggest you to view it as soon as possible and stick around at HotToys.com.hk in year 2008. Because the next collectibles from The Dark Knight will debut like continuous sea waves! In the meantime, we think you should prepare a new display shelf or change a bigger one for our upcoming TDK collectibles. We're afraid that the existing one is not big enough to display all of them. What are they? Die-hard Hot Toys fans would know.

The Dark Knight 1/6th collectibles will debut soon! - Have you watched the NEW official trailer of The Dark Knight yet? We suggest you to view it as soon as possible and stick around at HotToys.com.hk in year 2008. Because the next collectibles from The Dark Knight will debut like continuous sea waves! In the meantime, we think you should prepare a new display shelf or change a bigger one for our upcoming TDK collectibles. We're afraid that the existing one is not big enough to display all of them. What are they? Die-hard Hot Toys fans would know. QUOTE]

my geuss.... two face.... and a harvey dent.. plus a GPD officer?

At least 2 Batmans (The Begins suit and TDK suit :monkey4 ), at least one Joker, Two-Face, and I'd bet Scarecrow. :banana

My predictions? Batman "Original" 2 in 1/Bruce Wayne, Batman TDK, Joker, Joker in Goon outfit with interchangable various Goon heads, Jim Gordon, Harvey Dent and Scarecrow.

Good news. I predict a Batman, Joker, Joker goon, Two-Face/Dent 2 pack, and a Batman Begins re-relase. Maybe even a Bruce Wayne w/Alfred 2 pack (doubtful).

And....

Maybe....

The Dark Knight Cosbabies!!!

My Guesses:

TDK Batman
2-in-1 BB Batman and Bruce Wayne
Joker
Prologue Joker
2-in-1 Harvey Dent and Two-Face
Scarecrow

Possible:

Ra's Al Guhl
Jim Gordan
Alfred Pennyworth
Rachel Dawes (not sure which one, probably Maggie)

Wow, that's great news that HT is doing 1:6 scale Batman figures! I hope to get:

1.) Batman Begins
2.) Batman Dark Knight new outfit
3.) Joker
4.) Alfred (Michael Cane) the butler
5.) Lt./Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman)

At least those for starters for me! I definitely want a Christian Bale Batman first! :D

Back