Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4435_1.jpg

I don't know if this Prod pics has been posted yet.

Wow, thanks pjam. I'm sold on the bust, when and where can I preorder.

Yes, quite a diabolical interpretation IMO. I think the sculpt is amazing, facial detailing and all.

Preselling on ebay. I'd look for Toys2 though. They will be released in August.

What is funny is the best is growing on me....partly because I love Ledger's portrayal already.

I'd look for Toys2 though. They will be released in August.

Ya, them or BBTS. Does Toys2 combine shipping? That's the only way I'd get them from those guys really cuz the shipping would be half the price of the bust.

I'm impartial to the tall, slender post, but it's a small nitpick. I think HT attempted simplicity and elegance with this design, of which unfortunately will have split opinions. At least the TDK bust designs somewhat hide the stand, like you said.

The product pic for Joker looks great. I really like the arched brow.

Ya, them or BBTS. Does Toys2 combine shipping? That's the only way I'd get them from those guys really cuz the shipping would be half the price of the bust.

Yes, they will. Although I don't know what they'll charge. Just call Carman over there and tell her I sent you.

Last edited:
HOT TOYS MUST MAKE A TWO-FACE FIGURE NOW! If he looks anything like the leaked pic, I am all over it! Exactly what I was hoping for him to look like!

Go to the Other Discussion forum and click on the Spoilers thread.

It looks like TDK Joker, and that's more than good enough for me. And plus, it's not like there isn't a passing likeness to Ledger, I can see some of his features in the sculpt.

I hope the 1/6th figure has better resemblance...something is missing from that one.I hope ther hair is messier too.

Back