Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for TDK suit Batman. That suit has really grown on me, especially after seeing the BASE jumping scene.

I want BATMAN BEGINS SUIT AND DARK KNIGHT SUIT BATMAN THAT COULD ACTUALLY POSE!!! no more just standing there....Hear me roar :monkey4 :D

abc express are taking orders for these two now.
Damn ! There cheap ! Awesome deal ! ,definitely gonna order joker at least

Wait. Hold that thought. Back peddle. Resume panic attack. I have it on good authority the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures will be unveiled next week.

That said, it could be the week after, you know how these things go. So flip open your wallets. Pre-orders are about to surface.

Last edited:
Wait. Hold that thought. Back peddle. Resume panic attack. I have it on good authority the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures will be unveiled next week.

That said, it could be the week after, you know how these things go. So flip open your wallets. Pre-orders are about to surface.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Well I'm definitely gonna get Ledger's Joker,and at least one of the Bats,depends on the look...I have a thing for the Begins suit,but the TDK suit grows on you...Two-Face is a given too...can't wait to see the Eckhart sculpt...hope Yulli's doing them all.

I sure as hell hope so, everyday I keep checking this thread for new updates! I can't wait!

I want em' all! :chew

Back