Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an estimated guess how much the TDK figures will go for each?

$$$

I'd expect around $150 for Batman. Maybe around $130-150 for Joker. Really depends on how much stuff he comes with. He could easily be a $200 figure if he came with EVERYTHING he should.

$$$

I'd expect around $150 for Batman. Maybe around $130-150 for Joker. Really depends on how much stuff he comes with. He could easily be a $200 figure if he came with EVERYTHING he should.

BAZOOKA, knives (more than one type), M76 machine gun, purple lightsaber, etc, etc. I want it ALL.

BAZOOKA, knives (more than one type), M76 machine gun, purple lightsaber, etc, etc. I want it ALL.

Technically I've only seen blue and green :lol But purple clearly works from your Sig.

But I got a damaged Luke saber, so I've got an extra anyway :D

From page three, what I think he should come with:

Authentic Heath Ledger Likeness as the Joker
-detailed paint

Clothing:
-long overcoat
-jacket
-shirt
-tie
-vest
-pants
-socks
-shoes
-gold/silver chain (I've seen pics that could be either color)

Accessories:
-knives
-pistol
-RPG
-Machine Gun
-multple Joker cards
-multiple gloved and ungloved hands

Bonus: Interchangable portrait with Messy make-up!

Then of course, there would be the "special version" from the Prologue:

Authentic Heath Ledger Likeness as the Joker
-detailed paint

Clothing:
-jacket
-shirt
-pants
-shoes

Accessories:
-Machine Gun
-Pistol
-Bag
-multiple stacks of cash
-grenade
-multiple interchangable gloved hands
-Joker Cards (can't have enough of them)
-Clown Mask

Technically I've only seen blue and green :lol But purple clearly works from your Sig.

But I got a damaged Luke saber, so I've got an extra anyway :D

You covered everything I want to see with the Joker fig in your list. Forgot about Prologue Joker. He is a must. Without spoiling anything, he has a couple other guises that I'd like to see HT do as well. He also wears suspenders, but I don't know if they could go THAT detailed.

And, yes, I'm sure I will have to pose him at least ONCE with SSC Windu's saber. :p

He also wears suspenders, but I don't know if they could go THAT detailed.

If they're part of the outfit HT gives the figure, I'm sure they'll be included, if they included functioning clips and straps on the Aliens Marine armor, they'll make suspenders for Joker.

You covered everything I want to see with the Joker fig in your list. Forgot about Prologue Joker. He is a must. Without spoiling anything, he has a couple other guises that I'd like to see HT do as well. He also wears suspenders, but I don't know if they could go THAT detailed.

And, yes, I'm sure I will have to pose him at least ONCE with SSC Windu's saber. :p

Like this? :monkey3

dsc00204sl8.jpg

I always thought Joker was the suspenders type, but since I've never seen pics of him with them, I couldn't include them on my list.

:rotfl

Thank you for that, munch!! :) :p

You know...Mace DOES have that extra saber. Might put it to good use...

Suspenders, left shoulder -

1145531913_05c9d30e93.jpg

Last edited:
I vote to halt all discussion and bumping of this thread until we have pictures. My hopes are crushed everytime I open this thing up.

I vote to blast this thread with images the INSTANT HT posts them. :D

Yes to the second, no to the first. It's not teribbly misleading that this thread is full with nothing on figures. I know most of us are primarily interested in the 1/6 figures, but I'm into the 2 busts we've seen so far and curious what else HT comes up with about this movie, so this thread has other purposes.

I hope they don't just slap the bust's Ledger sculpt on a 1/6th body...it could have a better resemblance and messier hair.The Begins Batman looks flawless though.Bale's mouth is hard to capture in plastic.

I hope they don't just slap the bust's Ledger sculpt on a 1/6th body...it could have a better resemblance and messier hair.The Begins Batman looks flawless though.Bale's mouth is hard to capture in plastic.

I believe they have different sculptors for each..? Not 100% sure, though.

Back