Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

Thank you for that, munch!! :) :p

You know...Mace DOES have that extra saber. Might put it to good use...

Suspenders, left shoulder -

1145531913_05c9d30e93.jpg

Your welcome. And thank you, for pointing out the suspenders in that pick. I've never noticed them before :banghead

NEWS FLASH

Just been informed I should have 1/6 hi-res pics + spec to show on Monday, keep your eyes peeled as I'm told some 'preview' pics will be surfacing over the weekend!

I haven't been this excited since the Power-Loader was announced!

NEWS FLASH

Just been informed I should have 1/6 hi-res pics + spec to show on Monday, keep your eyes peeled as I'm told some 'preview' pics will be surfacing over the weekend!

I haven't been this excited since the Power-Loader was announced!

Great news. Thanks for the update wookster.
I will be keeping an eye on the net on the weekend this weekend, if not, I am sure that you will get pictures up as soon as you get them.

Can't wait :rock

Wait. Hold that thought. Back peddle. Resume panic attack. I have it on good authority the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures will be unveiled next week.

That said, it could be the week after, you know how these things go. So flip open your wallets. Pre-orders are about to surface.

:lecture Oh yeah.

In America are braces known as suspenders?

I only know suspenders as something that I don't want to imagine Heath Ledger wearing.

Will it just be Batman and the Joker revealed?I'm not too sure about the new suit yet...need to see what Hot Toys can do.

And who else is hoping for a really good Ducard/Ra's from them?Especially from the mansion scene?Damn Neeson kicked so much ass in that film.

Will it just be Batman and the Joker revealed?I'm not too sure about the new suit yet...need to see what Hot Toys can do.

And who else is hoping for a really good Ducard/Ra's from them?Especially from the mansion scene?Damn Neeson kicked so much ass in that film.

Don't hold me to this, but I believe it will be Bats (don't know which suit) and The Joker!

Back