Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batpromo3b1go8.jpg

and

batpromo2b1gj6.jpg

First pic shows the correct lining color, second shows how the hair is too green and the yellow tie specks. Looking at that again, the tie is just simply the wrong color too.

Last edited:
I know everyone want's paint apps like we've seen of Joker in the trailers, but for all we know, he might have the makeup cover his face completely early on in the movie. It might get messier and wear off as time goes on.

The only shot of the inner coat I've found is this one, and it could honestly go either way:

morejoker.png

I dunno, it really depends on the lighting in the above photo and the HT shot.

edit: you beat me to it, Buttmunch!

Last edited:
I'm way late to the party -- but these look insane!!!!!

Love the Joker's orange inside sleeve design.
This Joker looks to be a stunningly magnificent Figure. BEST ever made.

I have no problems with the lining either.

i'll just feel much better once i have both these figures pre-ordered... i'm so afraid that i'll miss out, that one day it will go on sale and I won't be at my computer for those 5 minutes, and poof... sold out.

that's it, i'm wearing a diaper, and am going to sit at my computer, and not eat, drink or sleep.

Reiny, get out those depends, you'll need them. :D

Last edited:
The only shot of the inner coat I've found is this one, and it could honestly go either way:

morejoker.png

I dunno, it really depends on the lighting in the above photo and the HT shot.

edit: you beat me to it, Buttmunch!

Yep :D

Its not the only pic of the lining, but it is certainly the best one.

I know everyone want's paint apps like we've seen of Joker in the trailers, but for all we know, he might have the makeup cover his face completely early on in the movie. It might get messier and wear off as time goes on.

Exactly, good point. Until we actually see the movie, who knows?

Too bad I own the Takara Batman....the Hot Toys one looks even better, and I wasn't even sure that was possible. The Joker figure is awesome!!! Hot Toys is simply in a league of their own. WOW!!! I am speechless, and it just makes me wish that they would have made an Indiana Jones figure. Gosh I love these figures. I can't wait to see what they do with the new suit. Maybe they can even make it look cool.

Hot Toys is simply in a league of their own. WOW!!!

Sure looks like it with these new figures. And I agree -- WOW!

Guess they're holding back their TWO-FACE for now, but that will be one to have too.

I never got a BB Batman, and now I'm glad I didn't.

Maybe he wears the original suit in the beginning of this film so it's not inaccurate to TDK.

Sure looks like it with these new figures. And I agree -- WOW!

Guess they're holding back their TWO-FACE for now, but that will be one to have too.

I never got a BB Batman, and now I'm glad I didn't.

Maybe he wears the original suit in the beginning of this film so it's not inaccurate to TDK.

he does wear the original suit in tdk.. has it been confirmed that ht redid the bb version suit? or is it same as the old one?

He does wear the BB suit in the film, many shots in the trailer feature it especially the jumping on the van scene. According to everyone involved in the film the need for the new suit is detailed in TDK.....it isn't just a random switch like the other Bat movies

he does wear the original suit in tdk.. has it been confirmed that ht redid the bb version suit? or is it same as the old one?

Its redone, it was pointed out that the original had the "armor" put over it while here its definitely molded in also the area around the neck looks different and the guantlets look a little different to me as well.

Its redone, it was pointed out that the original had the "armor" put over it while here its definitely molded in also the area around the neck looks different and the guantlets look a little different to me as well.

So is the HT Batman the BB version or a different one? It says "Original Costume" on the picture.

The HT version of the Batman Begins figure and this The Dark Knight figure in the Batman Begins styled suit are two different figures. Think of this as BB v2.0, the reason it says (Original Costume) is because this is the costume he begins the film with and then switches to the TDK suit. They couldn't call it The Dark Knight Batman with this suit without differing them from the suit that has been publically already announced because it'd confuse buyers. Supposedly on other sites its been stated that the cape has been shorted and fixed with this one but the poster couldn't back it up when asked.

The HT version of the Batman Begins figure and this The Dark Knight figure in the Batman Begins styled suit are two different figures. Think of this as BB v2.0, the reason it says (Original Costume) is because this is the costume he begins the film with and then switches to the TDK suit. They couldn't call it The Dark Knight Batman with this suit without differing them from the suit that has been publically already announced because it'd confuse buyers. Supposedly on other sites its been stated that the cape has been shorted and fixed with this one but the poster couldn't back it up when asked.

Got it, thanks!

I'm good with this version as my only Bale Batman. This is the suit where he finally confronts a classic villain, so that's the one I'd buy.

Unless of course the TDK suit looks much cooler. But from the pictures I've seen, I think I prefer this more classic style.

So is the HT Batman the BB version or a different one? It says "Original Costume" on the picture.

It's the HT V2 BB suit (also worn in TDK. )

I would definitely pick this one up b/c I think HT will make a Scarecrow too. HT has said we should all get bigger shelves because they are doing a lot of Batman figs.

I'm going to reserve judgement on these until I see more pictures, but I do wonder about the nose on the Batman figure - is it accurate or is it too long/ too big going by this picture?

What we can see of the chin looks good, and the detail on the Joker's hair is amazing - definitely Jor-El quality.

Back