Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It put all the bulk for batman in 5 months after wrapping the Machinist. Incredible, even though he'd have muscle memory from being is just shape as it was in Reign of Fire and American Psycho, which would have helped his muscles come back faster than the average joe, he would have been having so many protein shakes and maybe* some kind of steroid to get that big that quickly...

HotTOysBatman.jpg

I'm watching BATMAN BEGINS in HD right now. This sculpt is perfect. Perfect.

:rock

HotTOysBatman.jpg

I'm watching BATMAN BEGINS in HD right now. This sculpt is perfect. Perfect.

:rock

You guys know that Yulli is probably responsible for this work right? If I were Hot Toys I would hand craft her metal gloves to wear at all times! This pic is just a taste, I can't wait for the works!

Are you more of a Spiderman fan then or just not a fan of Comic characters?

More of a spidey/superman/wolverine fan.

I dunno i like batman don't hate em, just don't care enough about the character as a whole to buy the collectible. I even like BB just don't have enough "care" for the actual character.

:huh

More of a spidey/superman/wolverine fan.

I dunno i like batman don't hate em, just don't care enough about the character as a whole to buy the collectible. I even like BB just don't have enough "care" for the actual character.

:huh

Well I grew up a Spiderman nut as a little guy and then all the way into my teens, Batman was always runner up but times have changed. I always liked Wolverine too.

Yeah i've always been weird with batman like that. I'm lookin forward to DK though.

I dunno much about the flash, i know more about batman but i like the flash more......strange.

:duh

Im glad Taks batman comes with that "First Night out" getup... Im keeping my Taks just so I can display it in that mode.

Any chance someone (MaulFan?) could photoshop the Joker with the black around his eyes, darken his hair a bit, and make his lining orange?

And I think I'm sold on Batman now too. Man I need a job.

The Joker sculpt looks great but the face paint is too perfect and the hair is really really green. I doubt its ever going to look like that in the movie. The product promo pics with the white background are probably showing the Joker in the freshest state we'll see him in.

watermark.php

You guys know that Yulli is probably responsible for this work right? If I were Hot Toys I would hand craft her metal gloves to wear at all times! This pic is just a taste, I can't wait for the works!

Yeah, I think we covered that Bro. She did the Joker Bust and I am almost sure she did the Joker 1/6 HS too.

Another reason why I Love Yulli, she's a doll! Get it? Sorry. She IS very cute.

img4419tiger231hh0.jpg

Yulli, seated on the right. HC standing behind her. Howard Chan is my Hero!

I might have to make a Yulli Avatar to commemorate TDK Prod pic week.

Yeah, I think we covered that Bro. She did the Joker Bust and I am almost sure she did the Joker 1/6 too.

Another reason why I Love Yulli, she's a doll! Get it? Sorry. She IS very cute.

img4419tiger231hh0.jpg

Yulli, seated on the right. HC standing behind her. Howard Chan is my Hero!

Oh cool, thanks for the photo bro, so is this the entire Hot Toys sculpting team then? I have seen Yulli before, she is very cute. Talented and attractive! So what has Howard Chan sculpted?

Man, for a guy whos obsessed with Hot Toys I really don't know ^^^^ about them :lol

Oh cool, thanks for the photo bro, so is this the entire Hot Toys sculpting team then? I have seen Yulli before, she is very cute. Talented and attractive! So what has Howard Chan sculpted?

Man, for a guy whos obsessed with Hot Toys I really don't know ^^^^ about them :lol

HC runs HT/HT Design Team. He's the dude.

78dl8.jpg

hottoys05162006510x680iw6.jpg

Wow! I've been working all day and completely missed these.

HT is KING!

I hope they don't make Bat's cape as huge as the 1st release. So far I really like what I see of both of these.

So far, the hair on the 1/6 figure looks a bit more "chaotic" than the bust, which is good.

HT-DK-Joker-02.jpg

I imagine the figure's eye sockets are painted like the bust. The upper area is pretty much ok, it looks odd because of his brow squinting, but the lower eye sockets could use a bit more black on both the bust and figure.

I hope they modify the tie a bit to match that of the bust, which is more accurate to the film in terms of color. If you look closely at the 1/6, you can see the yellow pattern is still there, but the whole tie is a greenish color, which is strange.

I wonder how many cards and knives the figure will come with. I'm predicting 2-3 knives (with several little articulated pieces and all), a few cards, and the machine gun he carried in the trailers. Of course, there will be the ubiquitous display stand. Cross our fingers for a bazooka and a clown mask (and whatever else turns up in the movie). I bet HT hasn't even decided on the final accessories yet, I don't think they've seen the film yet right? (I doubt Nolan and crew are even finished cutting the reel).

Back