Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get that bit about "small lips" but totally agree about the color being bleached by the lighting.

I was referring about the small lips not sticking out wide enough from the angle.

____|_______|____

It originally looked:

__|_______|__

Hence Ralph Fiennes bowler hat/dance.

Dang. When did we have to get so apologetic in the wording of our critiques on this forum? :lol

It's fear of being labeled "entitled".

I was referring about the small lips not sticking out wide enough from the angle.

____|_______|____

It originally looked:

__|_______|__

Hence Ralph Fiennes bowler hat/dance.

He's saying the hat brim being too small might be an optical illusion because of the way it's sitting on the head.

Ah, I see.

This looks perfect to me:

With the hat brim lengthened just a bit this is just about perfect.

11htny9.jpg

It's been altered in this picture though right?

Last edited:
I think the reason the hat looks off is the way it's sitting on his head. On the real pic, the brim is pulled further down and on the figure it's sitting up higher on the head. The angle also has something to do with it too. Still, this is about as perfect a figure you can get.

That confirms it then. I never saw that shot. It was an optical illusion. Pull the hat down and it's perfect for in hand shooting. :yess:

Erm... someone edited it? That looks really wide like a female hat with feather for sunday church.

Our choices are Ralph Fiennes bowler hat or female Sunday church hat. :lol

Looks like the mouth is sculpted out and the teeth placed inside of the head which adds to the realism...can anybody confirm this?

Last edited:
:lol Everyone turns up to the SSF meet with purple church lady hats.

Coco, does HT's hat look to you like the lip will be poseable just so that it can be given that little mob wave to it.

You know what I'm talking about.

Do you think that's what possibly throwing it off for you, that the brim is flat.

Man, I sure hope that Nam and Mike are sleeping already :lol

I will also rather have the church lady hat, like Coco.

Oh and I looked at this figure in person and yes, the color/pattern needs to be improved (yes, IMO). And yes, I bet they change a lot of things before release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back