1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad when your heroes grow old.

arnold-schwarzenegger-nowstrength-fighter--arnold-schwarzenegger-then-and-now-photos-ioqcbfbr.jpg

120.jpg

:(

It is but he don't look like that anymore, that was when he was the governator, he pumped back up pretty nicely in the past year

arnold_schwarzenegger_october_2013_muscle_fitness.jpg

Looks like Arnie found that fountain of youth that Stallone has been bathing in.

Yes sir:lecture

T1 T-800 BD is on the way, I got taken to the cleaners but what can I say, I'm a sucker for Terminator:monkey3

I'm hoping to be impressed in hand, despite my hang-ups there was no way I'm missing out on one of my most wanted figures of all time, now bring on Commando Hot Toys:pray:

My pleasure!

Hey para, in your vid there is an image (particularly monstrous one) around the 1 min - 1:05 mark -- don't know if it was posted as a photo or was part of a vid recording, but could you repost that image please?

Thanks.. I think it's my fave.

Here you go.

I'm looking at the head sculpt proto and it looks like it's different from the final release. The proto looks like a modified Tech Noir in some angles. I wonder why HT didn't just use the existing Tech Noir head to be their base sculpt.

Is there a photo comparing the head sculpt Tech Noir to this?

I'm having such a hard time resisting... Despite the the head-sculpt not being that great, this is still a really good looking figure. Need more time to think :gah:

Who will be the first to paint the gloved hands with flesh color in the appropriate areas?

Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Will love to see that made too, I have that project pending for the HT Tech Noir gloves, when this new ones arrive maybe its time to repaint them in one afternoon.

I'm looking at the head sculpt proto and it looks like it's different from the final release. The proto looks like a modified Tech Noir in some angles. I wonder why HT didn't just use the existing Tech Noir head to be their base sculpt.

Is there a photo comparing the head sculpt Tech Noir to this?
You can see it in Xenomorph's video review. Proto and production look the same to me, apart from the proto being "crisper" and having a better paint job, as is typical for Hot Toys nowadays.

Looks like Arnie found that fountain of youth that Stallone has been bathing in.
A delicious, frothy fountain of HGH.

Back