HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be a tough figure to photograph for proportions.

This is the best shot at conveying the proportions and I think the look fantastic.

34qo3lz.jpg

It reminds me of the first time we really see him, when he fully decloaks from the water as Dutch looks up at him.

I'm glad this one has a left too. I only have Wolf and P2, but my biggest dissappointment with them is the single, spread open left hand.

This is going to be a tough figure to photograph for proportions.

This is the best shot at conveying the proportions and I think the look fantastic.

34qo3lz.jpg

KICK ASS PICTURE! im so pumped for this especially as i have my HTP2 on the way :rock:rock2

Man, I can't believe the thought of canceling this even crossed my mind.

It was a money issue before I even saw the product, but I'm glad I stuck it out, he looks killer.

This isn't shipping from SS yet, right?

I broke out my Battle Damaged P2 figure and Cleaner Kit Wolf yesterday. I now have Predator fever again and I'm thinking of ordering the Lost Predator now. :banghead:

:lol :lol :lol

Is that for real?? :horror

Yep, that's the real deal... and up to this point the only 1/6 representation of the original Predator.

As Maul mentioned its around 10 years old now so not really a fair comparison, but still funny. And yes; I own one and wouldn't you know it the arm on him broke :lol

Yep, that's the real deal... and up to this point the only 1/6 representation of the original Predator.

As Maul mentioned its around 10 years old now so not really a fair comparison, but still funny. And yes; I own one and wouldn't you know it the arm on him broke :lol

I don't know, some of the Alfrex Samurai figures I have are 10+ years old... and all of them are better than that fugly thing. :monkey4

I broke out my Battle Damaged P2 figure and Cleaner Kit Wolf yesterday. I now have Predator fever again and I'm thinking of ordering the Lost Predator now. :banghead:

Those are the only Preds I have, thirst quenchers to get me through to this guy. I'm so pumped to have a figure of the original Predator. The SSC dio is really cool, and I don't have them buy I enjoy the other statues, but I'll have more fun with a figure and I'm so close to having it now, c'mon Toys2.

Those are the only Preds I have, thirst quenchers to get me through to this guy. I'm so pumped to have a figure of the original Predator. The SSC dio is really cool, and I don't have them buy I enjoy the other statues, but I'll have more fun with a figure and I'm so close to having it now, c'mon Toys2.

Do you have the Lost Predator as well? I'm curious as to how it stands up to the others.

Do you have the Lost Predator as well? I'm curious as to how it stands up to the others.

No, he looks pretty much like a rehash of the Predator 2 and I'm not a fan of his color scheme.

This is my meager HT Pred Collection at the moment.

HTPREDATOR.jpg

No, he looks pretty much like a rehash of the Predator 2 and I'm not a fan of his color scheme.

I thought pretty much the same thing, which is why I canceled my original pre-order just before it shipped. But now I am tempted. These guys are too addicting.

I just wish I'd gotten a P2 Elder when I had the chance. :banghead

Back