HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, fixed it right after I posted that :D that's the problem with trying to keep up on 5 different message boards...

I still think (based on the photos in this thread) that the Elder P2 is the best HT Pred...
Mmm, P1 wins hands down for movie-accuracy, as it's the only one Hot Toys remembered to put a torso on. Elder Predator has no stomach; his belt buckle practically touches his chest armor, when he should actually have as much bare skin as the P1 Predator figure:

heightcomparison.jpg

Huh....the head looks a bit oversized to me....or is it the angle of the picture?

So he might be a smidge short... overall he looks badass so I'm not gonna sweat it.

we need someone to post a pic with some of the other Preds without any stands. the new environment stands are adding height.

Huh....the head looks a bit oversized to me....or is it the angle of the picture?

not sure on that one. they all have good size noggins.

I'm psyched, I love the Predators I've baught and the worst thing is being all excited to receive it and then the work of assembling it, especially when often, you'd have to fight to get some bits of the armor to go together and such, this saves all the hastle and lets you get right to the fun.

Yep, definitely okay w/o having to assemble... but they really did get easier. I swear it took nearly 2 hours to assemble the Ancient Elder Predator :lol 2 was okay except for the loin cloth and then the Cleaner was pretty much stress free.

I'm psyched, I love the Predators I've baught and the worst thing is being all excited to receive it and then the work of assembling it, especially when often, you'd have to fight to get some bits of the armor to go together and such, this saves all the hastle and lets you get right to the fun.

I sat here trying to word something like that together for a couple of minutes, but you hit the nail on the head perfectly.

I'm VERY happy Hot Toys finally did this.

Mmm, P1 wins hands down for movie-accuracy, as it's the only one Hot Toys remembered to put a torso on. Elder Predator has no stomach; his belt buckle practically touches his chest armor, when he should actually have as much bare skin as the P1 Predator figure:

heightcomparison.jpg

Actually what gives that illusion on the Elder is the extra belts, HT made them a little too small. When customized and lowered the torso area looks accurate:

HTP2Elder016.jpg
HTP2Elder013.jpg

Photo Credit: Les Walker

I'm just glad that this Predator is pre-assembled. I mean, how freakin' awesome is that?!?

So I was under the impression that HT specifically labeled/made the Preds like Model Kits because of some trouble with selling them otherwise. Now I see this P1 completely made up. So did something change or what!? I wish ALL figures came ready to go out of the box. :lol

heightcomparison.jpg

Actually what gives that illusion on the Elder is the extra belts, HT made them a little too small. When customized and lowered the torso area looks accurate:

HTP2Elder016.jpg
HTP2Elder013.jpg

Photo Credit: Les Walker

Just my opinion Span and you beat me to it Devil:D:cool:

All Hot Toys MMS figures are held in with twist ties. I do like that recently, they've adopted the face shield like Sideshow.

While he's nice... do you really think he'll replace the Medicom Predator as the best 1/6 version :lol

pred02.jpg

The AVPs were almost better... but didn't quite surpass the majesty of the P1 :lecture

predb.jpg

All Hot Toys MMS figures are held in with twist ties. I do like that recently, they've adopted the face shield like Sideshow.

Not all of them. None on Iron Man and I remember quite a few of the older releases opted no twisties. The Icons line doesn't use twisties either, which is good. I do remember quite a few of their older releases not using the ties either, like the Resident Evil 4 line. I don't see why they see the need to use them when they've been implementing the layered plastic covers for a while now. Stop going back and forth, HT.

Back