HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost here :rock

predator.jpg

congrats guys... I still haven't even bought one. :lol
I should have paid for this months ago , I'm an idiot.
I'll have to get one soon. :rock

I remember when I bought the original wolf the day the cleaner kit was announced. :slap:lol

I remember when I bought the original wolf the day the cleaner kit was announced. :slap:lol

you might as well wait... i'm sure they will release a second version of this predator, updated with a new taller body. :lol

They don't do it with alot of other figures though which is strange. Ecspecially since the extra hands are usually to make things with other bodys like Bruce Wayne and Tony stark.

Or did they include extra hand pegs.. ?.

I think thats what the original poster meant.

Sounds like me! I bought one just shortly before it was announced. :lol

For some reason, the Predator hands seem pretty firmly on the pegs too, so it's nicer that each hand comes with it's own. HT humans tend to have softer hands and come off the peg easier.

Re: HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

I've found it to be exactly the opposite. The hands for my preds constantly come off the peg leaving the ball in the wrist when I'm trying to change hands, but figs like the BB suit Batman's hands take an act of congress to get off the pegs to make the switches.
________
Coach Purses

Last edited:
just got my 15-20 day notice!!!
are there gonna be hidden customs fees and crap for u.s. orders?

Back