HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn, that's the one thing that bugged me about the mask, and there's the solution. Where does he get the screen, and what is he using as the mirror lense behind it?

Oh damn, that's the one thing that bugged me about the mask, and there's the solution. Where does he get the screen, and what is he using as the mirror lense behind it?

I'll ask him about it and post the answer. I loved the transparent lenses on the P2 as well and was super disappointed that all releases afterwords lack them. Not sure what you mean by mirror lens.

yep. i like it and instructions will be needed.

although i don't know WHEN it will be needed since i noticed it's the 22nd and there's still no shipping notice from ssc in my inbox.

the Predator 1 has mirrored lenses with the screen over them. It's right there in the last of the pics you posted.

Also, you commented on liking the Predator 2 lenses which is funny because they actually should have looked just like what the HT P1 lenses look like.

the Predator 1 has mirrored lenses with the screen over them. It's right there in the last of the pics you posted.

Also, you commented on liking the Predator 2 lenses which is funny because they actually should have looked just like what the HT P1 lenses look like.

I don't think they are mirrored. I think he would have mentioned it in his materials section if he used them. I just asked him so hopefully we can get an answer soon.

As for the P2 lenses I don't care 100% about screen accuracy. I just think the clear lenses look more high-tech looking and I prefer them that way. I think the holes on the mask are too big in 1/6 scale.

We will begin processing orders for the Predator 14-inch Poseable Model Kit - Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item # 9003341) on June 24 2009. We ask that you have the funds available on your card by this date to ensure the successful processing of your order.

YABBA DABBA DOOOOO !!!!

is the shipping free btw? cant see any notes on that.

I will have to pay extra custom money for the exclusive because sideshow catch your money for pay the custom here in europe, do you think is very important to have the clean mask and pay extra money? I don´t see many differeces between the exclusive and the normal version.

well, it looks like I've been charged already and I just spoke to someone from SSC and they said they're not physically in yet, but they should be shipping out mid/late this week

anyone knows anything about sideshows shipping? cuz my account says its 0.

I've been charged and am at "Item Shipping Soon" :rock

Hey Fawk3s... are you located outside of the US? I know Sideshow gives shipping estimates (which are usually a bit low) for domestic customers... not sure about international.

outside the US. but when it charges, does it automatically ask you the shipping price too? cuz if that then np.

Back