HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

You have to make sure your Sideshow account, and your newsletter both use the same email address... I believe. If they are different you may have issues.. if you have issues call SSC or use the intant online chat at the SSC website.. I don't think it's really productive to call memebers offensive names or be nasty to them. I thought we where here because we love to collect.. oh well...

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm sure people on here can offer you advice, but calling them ar$eholes whilst your demanding an answer....doesn't help

I'm sure people on here can offer you advice, but calling them ar$eholes whilst your demanding an answer....doesn't help

Didn't demand a thing. However, asking a question and getting nothing but snark in response is a bit irritating. I called you guys Arseholes kind of sarcastically. But being snarky to my queation and then having a clutch the pearls moment after my response is a little bit disingenuous ya think?

Just sitting here, enjoying my delicious "Double Down" meat sandwich with 2 extra pieces of meat instead of bread. Would you like some, Morrissey?

hi people, any news about how many pieces of this doll will be avaible?

Thanks

hi people, any news about how many pieces of this doll will be avaible?

Thanks

340x-2.gif

i'm sorry i have said something wrong?
I'm italian, so please forgive my english ^_^

:lol

No worries

To answer your question, no we dont know how much there going to produce of this figure.

No not a thing, just many 'collectors' don't like their action figures called dolls.

...but any way you slice it, and in any language, that is indeed what they are.:wink1:

:lol This thread has become the Crime Alley for noob questions! I am sure all the aggression and attitude around must've discouraged many people seeking answers. But yeah, its their thing to read back a few pages to understand the head and tail of what's happening.

@ghilbertit: I guess what was considered 'wrong' was, a) Refering to "The Goddamn Batman's 1/6 High-End Collectible Figure" as a doll, and b) Asking for the number of pieces! Just order it tomorrow mate, doesn't really matter how many are produced, at the end you'll have it, and that's what's important.

:lol This thread has become the Crime Alley for noob questions! I am sure all the aggression and attitude around must've discouraged many people seeking answers. But yeah, its their thing to read back a few pages to understand the head and tail of what's happening.

@ghilbertit: I guess what was considered 'wrong' was, a) Refering to "The Goddamn Batman's 1/6 High-End Collectible Figure" as a doll, and b) Asking for the number of pieces! Just order it tomorrow mate, doesn't really matter how many are produced, we all die in the end, and that's what's important.

fixed it for you

:lol @ collectors who are so insecure with their sexuality to be offended by the "doll" remark.

I can't wait to try and secure two of these dolls tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back