InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in how they do the new base, I do think the one pictured is the magnetic one.
My guess is something similar to how they did their Sun Wukong figure and Hot Toys are doing their new Indiana Jones - a discreet leg grabber.

Give me Gimli next please. Need the trio together.

tumblr_mebjgxyu7z1ru8yv8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9tp5e8TyK1qbvxy3o2_500.gif

lotr-laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow, for me the head sculpt turned out amazing, I can't see any flaws. I'm really happy and excited about this, looking at the closeup pic of the sculpt, damn, I see Legolas and the eyes are piercing. Though... They do tend to change the eyes on final products?...

Proportions are amazing again, holt ****, again next level from inArt and I cant only say that I wish the time will pass quick until we get him in our collection. Holy **** I'm bricked up bruh.
legolas.png

Cmon this is absolutely incredible. Proportions are spot on for me. Wow!!

I think he looks great so far, eager to have him next to Aragorn.

Gimli is now my #1 want from InArt to finish the 3 Hunters.

Frodo would be #2 because Gandalf needs his little doofus to push around and send on a horrible mission that will give Frodo PTSD for the rest of his life.
The Hobbits are lower on my priority list simply cause I'm not convinced they can be done well in 1/6 yet.

It looks great. Better than anything else.

Im no expert in Lord of the Rings lore or how accurate it is to certain scenes. The only thing I can say to nitpick is that the sculpt looks more like The Hobbit that LotR. The face needs to bit slimmed down a tad.

Also the hair looks weird in the where it is glued

Ideally I'd like Gimli -> Frodo & Sam -> Boromir. Don't care for Merry and Pippin. If they go beyond that, I'd like Saruman and the Witch King.
I'd even put Boromir in front of Frodo for costume details alone. He's a visually more interesting character with a costume that would pop more on the shelf with the blue and red

Y'all missed that recent Aragorn release?
Nope I didn't, actually I got two. My first Aragorn was pretty good apart from the curls. My second Aragorn wasn't that great, too thin on one side that imo killed the likeness and again too much curls. Kinda ruined the excitement for me.

Legolas having straight hair actually makes it the safest bet compared to Gandalf and Aragorn. Having subtle curls in the hair is harder to produce nicely at a larger quantity. Makes it even easier to water and futz straight since that's all that it requires.

Back