InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish they had made their umbrellas exclusive and not that sword.

a-behind-the-scenes-photo-of-nazgul-from-the-fellowship-of-v0-vqumythkce5d1.png

I especially fear for the Deluxe price, because Kit said, that shipping gets out of hand fast with big or heavy things. But otherwise sounds about right. But I expect the Standard to be cheaper? I mean how can it be more than Aragorn? But prices do increase over years so ,,,
With it being commented that the CNY price was $311 convert to USD + the weight of all the diecast for shippinh + price increases + markup for profit margins, i see it being around $360 for the standard from Kit.

Did everyone else see the Q1 2025 release date for these in the official Inart post? or was that just a typo?

View attachment 728832
I hope that's a typo. I have enough pre-orders for Q1-Q3 next year, was actually hoping this would be a ~Q4 '25 release.
On the other hand, if this means that the influencer batch is Q1 and the regular release Q3, then it's not that different in the end.
I also still feel the horse is a little underscaled.

This picture is likely not to scale but it sort of looks this way to me in the few shots I've seen. Really would like to see this at a show before ordering.

View attachment 728833
Pretty sure that shot is not to scale, yeah. The size looks fine in the shot below.

But I do agree it's annoying that they didn't include a well lit shot of him on the horse.

537275-IMG-6165.jpeg

The entitlement is strong here – I say that with respect. Do you have a gun to your head when making these purchases?
I’m anti-entitlement, you can’t tell me I’m entitled! 😄 No, really, I never said they shouldn’t do exclusives, earlier in the thread I explained why they actually make sense for the companies. What I meant is that they are bad for me. I would have gladly ordered Paul and MacReady with my usual Hong Kong stores, but I couldn’t. That’s all.

The size looks fine in the shot below.

But I do agree it's annoying that they didn't include a well lit shot of him on the horse.

View attachment 728838

See, I feel the Nazgul looks a little large in the saddle.

How tall are Nazgul supposed to be? Maybe that's it. If they're 7 feet tall then that would solve my issue.

The purpose of something being exclusive is that it is …exclusive.
Absolutely not. As a customer I couldn’t care less if an accessory will be owned by a limited number of fellow collectors. Doesn’t make me feel special, I just want to have that accessory. As a company of course the purpose of the exclusives is driving sales figures on their own shop.

Floppy joints will kill this figure.

Diecast gauntlet + diecast long sword = saggy limb over time

I can hear the collectors already.

And to make matters worse, the base magnets will be made so strong on this one that they actually help pull down your nazgul's diecast limbs.

Die cast.
But that isn't super expensive anymore, plenty of companies can do cheap diecast figures.
Depends on the technique but if it is just a mold and some casting...I bet tailoring stuff should be more expensive. There is also the possibility of 3D metal printing.

I love die cast for swords and some helms, but I totally don't need it for armor pieces. It doesn't add anything but weight. Well painted and cast plastic pieces, for me, are just as good if not better. With plastic armor, I don't live in fear of him toppling over and smashing the shelf in my Detolf!

Back