InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish they had made their umbrellas exclusive and not that sword.

a-behind-the-scenes-photo-of-nazgul-from-the-fellowship-of-v0-vqumythkce5d1.png

I especially fear for the Deluxe price, because Kit said, that shipping gets out of hand fast with big or heavy things. But otherwise sounds about right. But I expect the Standard to be cheaper? I mean how can it be more than Aragorn? But prices do increase over years so ,,,
With it being commented that the CNY price was $311 convert to USD + the weight of all the diecast for shippinh + price increases + markup for profit margins, i see it being around $360 for the standard from Kit.

Did everyone else see the Q1 2025 release date for these in the official Inart post? or was that just a typo?

View attachment 728832
I hope that's a typo. I have enough pre-orders for Q1-Q3 next year, was actually hoping this would be a ~Q4 '25 release.
On the other hand, if this means that the influencer batch is Q1 and the regular release Q3, then it's not that different in the end.
I also still feel the horse is a little underscaled.

This picture is likely not to scale but it sort of looks this way to me in the few shots I've seen. Really would like to see this at a show before ordering.

View attachment 728833
Pretty sure that shot is not to scale, yeah. The size looks fine in the shot below.

But I do agree it's annoying that they didn't include a well lit shot of him on the horse.

537275-IMG-6165.jpeg

The entitlement is strong here – I say that with respect. Do you have a gun to your head when making these purchases?
I’m anti-entitlement, you can’t tell me I’m entitled! 😄 No, really, I never said they shouldn’t do exclusives, earlier in the thread I explained why they actually make sense for the companies. What I meant is that they are bad for me. I would have gladly ordered Paul and MacReady with my usual Hong Kong stores, but I couldn’t. That’s all.

The size looks fine in the shot below.

But I do agree it's annoying that they didn't include a well lit shot of him on the horse.

View attachment 728838

See, I feel the Nazgul looks a little large in the saddle.

How tall are Nazgul supposed to be? Maybe that's it. If they're 7 feet tall then that would solve my issue.

The purpose of something being exclusive is that it is …exclusive.
Absolutely not. As a customer I couldn’t care less if an accessory will be owned by a limited number of fellow collectors. Doesn’t make me feel special, I just want to have that accessory. As a company of course the purpose of the exclusives is driving sales figures on their own shop.

Die cast.
But that isn't super expensive anymore, plenty of companies can do cheap diecast figures.
Depends on the technique but if it is just a mold and some casting...I bet tailoring stuff should be more expensive. There is also the possibility of 3D metal printing.

I love die cast for swords and some helms, but I totally don't need it for armor pieces. It doesn't add anything but weight. Well painted and cast plastic pieces, for me, are just as good if not better. With plastic armor, I don't live in fear of him toppling over and smashing the shelf in my Detolf!

I agree it sucks but I don't really blame InArt for doing exclusives that not everyone can get, it's not like they don't want the worldwide licenses lol, I guess the exclusives must be helping them grow or they wouldn't be doing them. We should be blaming the license holders if anything lol. I originally wanted multiples of this but I'll decide at the last minute since it's not cheap, I also hope the die-cast weight doesn't cause issues.

Last edited:
@Kit Chen - I'm not sure where you are based, so will you be selling the exclusive version?
Also, any idea on prices?
exclusive version for:

1) Direct order from their official store in china
2) Direct order from INART's official site, their license cover Hong Kong and Australia

So ya i guess we don't have it, unless INART change their mind before starting the preorder

If I were a great fan of the Nazgul (which I am not), even then I still wouldnt pay 300$ or more for a Nazgul.
Yeah I know a lot of the price probably goes towards the diecast armor... but considering we don't actually get to see most of that armor under the robes it still feels like we're paying a lot of money for some loose black fabric. Lol

Floppy joints will kill this figure.

Diecast gauntlet + diecast long sword = saggy limb over time

I can hear the collectors already.

And to make matters worse, the base magnets will be made so strong on this one that they actually help pull down your nazgul's diecast limbs.
Yup. I know others don't seem to have this problem, but my three Inart figures so far have had some fairly loose bodies compared to the stiffer HT figures I have.

This is literally the extent of the Prancing Pony scene with the exclusive sword.
View attachment 728808
This is literally the extent of Aragorn wearing Boromir’s Vambraces in FOTR.

1727657016224.jpeg

I guess it would have been perfectly reasonable to make those exclusive as well.

Whatever InArt decides is totally fine by me. I don’t want to come across as eNtItLeD by expecting to be offered the opportunity to purchase a complete figure.

This is literally the extent of Aragorn wearing Boromir’s Vambraces in FOTR.

View attachment 728895

I guess it would have been perfectly reasonable to make those exclusive as well.

Whatever InArt decides is totally fine by me. I don’t want to come across as eNtItLeD by expecting to be offered the same opportunity to purchase a complete figure.
Nah, cause that’s a signature narrative detail for that final look for Aragorn in FOTR after he pays his respects for Boromir by putting them on. It’s essential for the “let’s hunt some orc” Three Hunters scene and now people just need Gimli.

Looks like you really got offended by what I’ve been saying. It’s funny but I had just commented at you on another thread just now.

Edit: Regardless, it’s not like these accessories are all the same, it’s a case-by-case basis and perhaps I’d say something else if it were something a bit more relevant. I mean, I could make the case for the Boromir vambraces too with Aragorn now that I think about.

Last edited:
Nah, cause that’s a signature detail for that final battle look for Aragorn. Looks like you really got offended by what I’ve been saying. It’s funny but I had just commented at you on another thread just now.
Finding your rationale to be flawed, your InArt apologist attitude embarrassing, and your repeat use of a single unwarranted accusation to lambast members for having standards over accuracy, quality control, release schedules, etc over the last few days to be tedious and being offended are not the same.

Aragorn only puts on Boromir’s Vambraces after the final battle has concluded so they are not a signature aspect of his appearance in the Fellowship.

But you are eNtItLeD to your opinion.

Back