InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They better have magnets from god himself on that horse base. My Gandalf has flopped over and hit the glass door on my cabinet which thankfully didn’t damage him

Either way. I’m still on the fence

The horse is permanently attached to the base, unfortunately. I could be wrong but I believe that’s the case.

Look at that!
We shame complaining/whinging around here a lot but essentially it's the only tool we have for promoting a positive change.

Moaning even broke Joost down to giving Catwoman rolling eyes.

Don't refrain, go complain.
Indeed. These companies are not our friends, no need to defend them at any point.

As customers we are well within our rights to criticise them and ask them for changes just as they are well within their rights to ignore us, as long as they’re willing to accept the backlash or loss in sales.

Indeed. These companies are not our friends, no need to defend them at any point.

As customers we are well within our rights to criticise them and ask them for changes just as they are well within their rights to ignore us, as long as they’re willing to accept the backlash or loss in sales.
Exactly. These companies literally have no idea who you are or who I am—they don’t care about us personally. The blind defending when they literally don’t know or care that you or I even exist is so bizarre to me. In contrast, I at least get why so many collectors passionately defend JazzInc since they make you feel like you’re part of their family/community in a lot of ways. That one I understand, at least.

Exactly. These companies literally have no idea who you are or who I am—they don’t care about us personally. The blind defending when they literally don’t know or care that you or I even exist is so bizarre to me. In contrast, I at least get why so many collectors passionately defend JazzInc since they make you feel like you’re part of their family/community in a lot of ways. That one I understand, at least.
And sure “don’t like it, don’t buy it” is a fair statement but it doesn’t mean I’m not going to take the opportunity to let the company know why I don’t like it.

Am I wrong for thinking Inart need to stop locking exclusive pieces to their store if it's not global?

They are really p***ing customers off with this ****, if it's global I'd get it but sadly people can't pick which region their from.

Inart is a mess of a company. 🤦

I wouldn't call them a mess. Exclusives will always be a thing with all toy companies, and licensing and not being allowed to sell in certain countries makes everything super complicated. If you're in China, their release strategy is no different than anything Hot Toys is doing with their exclusives.

Back