JazzInc - Iron Scavenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m hoping for the bottom pose and I think the top pose is like that due to lack of space in the display. Either way I can't lose, but please the bottom pose =)

Do you think this figure will be able to stand without the stand? I hoping if he can't that with the stand he's not taller than 13" (33cm). Also, I asked during the interview with 6th Scale Scavengers about possible box art with this figure. Is that still something that is possible or a maybe depending on schedules and hitting that target release date of September 2020?

I really don?t think this thing could stand without a stand, it is just too big and unwieldy even if we mmade it out of very light carbon tubing, but the box with the box art is definitely on the table and maybe even likely

I just ordered after typing that. This hobby is nuts.

Yes but look on the bright side: You won't be alone when they throw you in the asylum. :lol

As Joost mentioned it's definitely a bit of a Catch-22, but more of us ordering it means he won't be forced to cut features to break even on the project, so here's hoping you're not the last one to jump on the bandwagon. Maybe it's just me, but this feels very much like crowd funding via Kickstarter or GoFundMe, except this is that rare instance where we'll actually get something tangible in the end.

I really don?t think this thing could stand without a stand, it is just too big and unwieldy even if we mmade it out of very light carbon tubing, but the box with the box art is definitely on the table and maybe even likely

That is what i was expecting, but just thought I'd ask. Do you know approximately how tall he'll be with the stand, say in a museum pose at it's lowest height?
Is the stand going to be generic or have details that go with the theme of Iron Scavenger?

That is what i was expecting, but just thought I'd ask. Do you know approximately how tall he'll be with the stand, say in a museum pose at it's lowest height?
Is the stand going to be generic or have details that go with the theme of Iron Scavenger?

It will have the typical flight stand if that can support the weight, but regardless, you should be able to place it on its feet, so it would be 12 inches high. And, I do plan to do some artwork on the stand

It will have the typical flight stand if that can support the weight, but regardless, you should be able to place it on its feet, so it would be 12 inches high. And, I do plan to do some artwork on the stand

EGGCELLENT! I'm just getting my shelf ready in my mind. Appreciate the courteous and speedy replies.

EGGCELLENT! I'm just getting my shelf ready in my mind. Appreciate the courteous and speedy replies.

Of course, you are very welcome! I really appreciate the support you guys give me, so that?s the least I can do

Thanks man! We are partnering with Black Ops Toys with regards to body, clothing and shoes because their quality is top notch. So we got this covered in the best way possible
Very exciting, thanks for the insight! One more question, by chance would you consider selling Vulture alone without the wings in a sort of normal vs DX package? I wonder if you could snag some extra buyers that way and fund the bigger project on the whole.

Very exciting, thanks for the insight! One more question, by chance would you consider selling Vulture alone without the wings in a sort of normal vs DX package? I wonder if you could snag some extra buyers that way and fund the bigger project on the whole.

I like that idea! Could you guys respond to this idea to get a feel for how many people would be interested in just the figure without the wings?

I like that idea! Could you guys respond to this idea to get a feel for how many people would be interested in just the figure without the wings?
I for one, would be. I unfortunately don't have the space or budget for such a large release, though I would if I could. But what I'd be THRILLED to do would be have all of the Spidey Villains with him, even if that means sacrificing the wings. My hope is that you might be able to offer that, and that there are a good number of folks who fit into a similar camp to me.

I for one, would be. I unfortunately don't have the space or budget for such a large release, though I would if I could. But what I'd be THRILLED to do would be have all of the Spidey Villains with him, even if that means sacrificing the wings. My hope is that you might be able to offer that, and that there are a good number of folks who fit into a similar camp to me.

I'm already in on the winged version, but if I didn't have space/budget for that one I don't think I'd be tempted by the figure alone unless it also included a Keaton head sculpt (or I knew I could pick one up elsewhere). While the helmet is cool, for me it only says Vulture when in combination with the wings. Without them, he looks like your basic pilot in a leather jacket with a furry collar.

I'm already in on the winged version, but if I didn't have space/budget for that one I don't think I'd be tempted by the figure alone unless it also included a Keaton head sculpt (or I knew I could pick one up elsewhere). While the helmet is cool, for me it only says Vulture when in combination with the wings. Without them, he looks like your basic pilot in a leather jacket with a furry collar.

:exactly:

vnw.jpg

Thanks for the video; he looks amazing!

I know a lot of collectors will want to cram him into a DETOLF but I?d gladly do away with the extra articulation if it meant nixing the visible hinges from the video (they could be WIP for all I know) and getting it closer to the HT proto. Nonetheless, I am right on the precipice with this guy!

Excellent update!!!

This BEAST is going to be amazing!

One quick note: I'm sure you already know, Joost, but your video shows what you call the "final rendering" (below) and I just wanted to point out that the breathing tube is on the wrong side. All your other renders has the tube on the correct side -- the right side of the helmet -- so I'm just making sure (OCD, you know).

Joost  v-helmet final rendering 10-10-19.jpg

Excellent update!!!

This BEAST is going to be amazing!

One quick note: I'm sure you already know, Joost, but your video shows what you call the "final rendering" (below) and I just wanted to point out that the breathing tube is on the wrong side. All your other renders has the tube on the correct side -- the right side of the helmet -- so I'm just making sure (OCD, you know).

View attachment 468051

Yeah, I know, somehow that image got flipped, but the final version of the actual 3-D model was in the beginning of that clip

Back