JazzInc - Iron Scavenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Joost,

I hope you don't mind me posting your link before you did. I do apologize if I stole any thunder. I was sooo excited ;)

No I really appreciate it! Please share anything you see from me here or anywhere else

I think calling this phenomenal is an understatement, as oxymoronic as that sounds. :lol I am beyond stoked for this guy!

No doubt! The newest video update has me really tickled pink to have this guy. I want this guy more than any other PO I have currently, heck more than any guy on my shelf. Wow isn't that crazy?

Joost has been posting a pics of work on the Falcon cockpit on Facebook, so I think that's top of their list at the moment.

the falcon is easily his best work so far, which is saying a lot. I dont think I'll be able to get vulture because of the timing unfortunately.

100% correct. Can't wait to have this guy set up in a scene with Spidey and now an extra Mark 47!

Yes, they're going to look great together - but I'm going to need to create additional display area so everyone will fit. Right now some of my future Spidey and Endgame figures are earmarked for the same space, so I've got some work to do. But hey, I can think of worse problems to have! :lol

Yes, they're going to look great together - but I'm going to need to create additional display area so everyone will fit. Right now some of my future Spidey and Endgame figures are earmarked for the same space, so I've got some work to do. But hey, I can think of worse problems to have! :lol

Be sure to post some pictures of your setup.

Looks like they had to go back and redesign this guy to make it better which will push it out to what they are hoping a before Christmas release. I'm all for taking more time and getting a better figure vs releasing something and not being 100% satisfied with it. Take your time Jazz Inc. and make it even more of a masterpiece.

14 minute mark for talk on Iron Scavenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjfami5ttA&t=1063s

Looks like they had to go back and redesign this guy to make it better which will push it out to what they are hoping a before Christmas release. I'm all for taking more time and getting a better figure vs releasing something and not being 100% satisfied with it. Take your time Jazz Inc. and make it even more of a masterpiece.

14 minute mark for talk on Iron Scavenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjfami5ttA&t=1063s

Why are you posting the batmobile in the vulture thread? Theres a separate batmobile thread in the DC section already.

Back