Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Gasper, I propose that we end this duel tonight like men, in a virtual game of rock, paper, scissors. You go first. Best two out of three wins.

Rock, paper, scissors is for pussies my friend.... Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock is for hard men.

I'll go first, Spock.

Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

Man I am so wasted. Friday nights FTW.

Man... you can have the match. I can't win against those odds. ****ing lizard. ****ing Spock. Oh dear lord no.

Well, the only things I know about The Kief are his acting on screen, and the wild parties :lol. As far as I know, he rarely signs autographs, and I haven't heard of him having major interactions with his fans. He seems to be way more reserved, compared to Hayter.

I really wanted his autograph when Season 8 of 24 was being filmed in NYC, and I kept a close watch for news of any sort of signing. But, to my disappointment, there weren't any at all :dunno. It was such a bummer.

But, man, that's amazing how David emailed you back! How did you exchange emails, and are you guys still in contact?

Well, last time I emailed him was about a year ago via IMDBs PM. I really don't wanna to be impolite by bombarding him with constant emails unless I got something really important to tell him. The last thing I remember was him congratulating my art and asking if I could do one for him. Still haven't gotten around to that. :slap

David's a guy who would spend time with you if you ever met him in person, so being American/Canadian is a huge plus for you guys if you ever bump into him. I guess being halfway across the world he kinda gave me special attention too.

I only like x1 & 2, 1st class was good too, outside of that I think the Xmen franchise needs a reeboot.

After X2 Jackman wolverine just died on me, I need a different Wolverine now.

Also Cyclops makes perfect sense.

Those are the only good films, but I think with Singer back and the new cast, this franchise is going to dominate. I always found Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen to be slightly overrated in their roles as Prof. X and Magneto. James Mcavoy and Michael Fassbender are a lot better in my opinion.

Yea little disappointed with the new movie the first class cast is getting the shift cause of wolverine.

I don’t think they are. Singer said 70 percent of the film takes place in the past timeline, and he said the central character in this film is James Mcavoy’s Professor X.

By the way I recommend seeing James’ new movie Filth. His performance in there is one of the best I have seen in a long time. He is very underrated.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_3eRox24so&feature=c4-overview&list=UUT6iAerLNE-0J1S_E97UAuQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_3eRox24so&feature=c4-overview&list=UUT6iAerLNE-0J1S_E97UAuQ[/ame]

Hah! I'll top that! David Hayter will be in MGSV too! :pfft:

snake.jpg

Wow that would be nice, if it was true I wouldn't be surprised... Kojima might had the idea to have the 3 Snakes in one game each voiced by different people but.. lol Hayter voicing young Snake :lol anyway I shouldn't speculate with the kind of info we have now

Sorry Henry, Pturtle, we can't be bros, society won't allow it, they're not ready for a brosome.

**** society, we are and will always be super bros :lecture

solidshakegifc68.gif

First Class was pretty great. The soundtrack in particular is so memorable

also JENN LAWRENCE:monkey3 am I right, or am I right?

stash-1-50b6629066ae2.gif

Last edited:

I hope it's true that Eli is Liquid and that Solid Snake will also make it in.

I hope it's true that Eli is Liquid and that Solid Snake will also make it in.

Eli is all but confirmed to be Liquid. I am sure Solid will make a little cameo in this as well.

On another note, I've always found it strange how British actors could do good impressions of Americans (eg. Andrew Lincoln, David Morrissey, Dominic Purcell, Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, etc.). But, you can almost never find an American playing the role as someone who's British, without it coming off as highly awkward and phoney. So yeah, British actor for Eli/Liquid :lol.

Back