Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014, movies & games, damn, can't even fathom what 2015's gonna be like.

The Batman 89 and Christopher Reeve PF’s are going to kill my pockets along with the Nathan Drake Pf. Days of Future Past and kind of The Amazing Spiderman 2 are the only big summer movies I am excited for. But the games will kill me. Infamous Second Son, MGS Ground Zeroes, The Order 1886, The Division, Destiny, The Witcher 3 and possibly Uncharted 4 :slap

Oh man... I remember my all-ramen diet back in 2009, because I was saving up for the RAH Tiger Stripe and Crop Cap Snake figures that were so expensive at the time (and I was just a poor college student). Then just after I bought them (and my body was half-starved), Medicom decided to re-release their figures :lol :gah:.

Lesson learned.

Good thing I don't collect PFs :lol Still waiting for that SS classic Superman though.

Guess we're gonna lose a lot of weight :lol

Sad thing is, I collect 1/6 scale figures and 1/4 scale figures. Stay away from the PFs though man if you still want to eat.

Oh man... I remember my all-ramen diet back in 2009, because I was saving up for the RAH Tiger Stripe and Crop Cap Snake figures that were so expensive at the time (and I was just a poor college student). Then just after I bought them (and my body was half-starved), Medicom decided to re-release their figures :lol :gah:.

Lesson learned.

That's my situation right now :lol I've learned to suppress my hunger through meditation.

Sad thing is, I collect 1/6 scale figures and 1/4 scale figures. Stay away from the PFs though man if you still want to eat.

Duly noted :lol good thing I don't care much for statues, just figures, statues are way more expensive.

Lesson learned.

The exact same thing happened to me! dont take it the wrong way but im glad it wasn't just me lol

unfortunately i didn't learn my lesson, since the exact same ****ing thing happened to me with the DX12! For the same price i paid i could would have gotten that badass armory.

The exact same thing happened to me! dont take it the wrong way but im glad it wasn't just me lol

unfortunately i didn't learn my lesson, since the exact same ****ing thing happened to me with the DX12! For the same price i paid i could would have gotten that badass armory.

I think I might be getting that as well. Is it the same exact figure as the DX12?

I think I might be getting that as well. Is it the same exact figure as the DX12?

Yup, but you don't get the same faceplates, light up gun or deluxe stand

Maybe the main villain of this one will be Gas Snake...

I heard Solidus means Gas in Spanish or Latin, so we got a gas snake already.
maybe an Ice Snake? Lol

maybe an Ice Snake? Lol

Solidus means solid in latin, its also the name of a coin used by the Roman empire, but is also the term used by chemists to mark the phase transition between a solid and liquid.

maybe an Ice Snake? Lol

Nice! I only have the QS001 Batman. I need a 1/6 to complete my Dark Knight collection.

Nice! I only have the QS001 Batman. I need a 1/6 to complete my Dark Knight collection.

Sold my dx 02 to get the1/4 bats great figure little ticked that the faceplates are being used for the new Batman figure.

Sold my dx 02 to get the1/4 bats great figure little ticked that the faceplates are being used for the new Batman figure.

Really? I like the faceplates though. Majority of that set is major milking by Hot Toys but for people like myself who missed out on Batman at that time, it is a decent set. Do you have the Enterbay Batman? I am thinking of picking him up as well. All the pictures I have seen on him have been incredible.

Sorry for all the Batman talk everyone.

Back