Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess its ok to think way, but all of that tells me that you know nothing about genes at all :dunno

Btw you don't have the exact same genes as your mother, you have some. I could go on... but its better to reseach this for yourself if you are intrested :peace

Implying Solid or Liquid have the exact same genes as Big Boss? Notice how Old Snake does not look like Old Big Boss, notice how Liquid has a different skin tone and hair color...I feel like you just want to debate this when its really an easy thing to understand. I highly doubt that Kojima is a expert on genetics so I am just telling you what the game clearly says...multiple times... in all of the games.

:exactly: Its not easy to find games like this, the only other deep game I played during this gen was Catherine, I can't think of any other...

Implying Solid or Liquid have the exact same genes as Big Boss? Notice how Old Snake does not look like Old Big Boss, notice how Liquid has a different skin tone and hair color...I feel like you just want to debate this when its really an easy thing to understand. I highly doubt that Kojima is a expert on genetics so I am just telling you what the game clearly says...multiple times... in all of the games.

wtf

I never implyed they have the same genes, I would be the retardest person ever if I did after all this time, in fact I'm implying that Solid is somewhat superior because he is different not the same as Liquid :slap how did you get I said that with this ?

"I guess its ok to think way, but all of that tells me that you know nothing about genes at all

Btw you don't have the exact same genes as your mother, you have some. I could go on... but its better to reseach this for yourself if you are intrested"

I wasn't even talking about them.. :dunno

I feel like you didn't understand, you don't want to :dunno anyway even if I'm talking about opinion I used some little facts and you didn't quite understand them, so there is no point to keep on with this

Last edited:
:exactly: Its not easy to find games like this, the only other deep game I played during this gen was Catherine, I can't think of any other...

wtf

I never implyed they have the same genes, I would be the retardest perso never if I did after all this time, I fact I'm implying that Solid is somewhat superior because he is different than Liquid :slap how did you think I said that with this ?

"I guess its ok to think way, but all of that tells me that you know nothing about genes at all

Btw you don't have the exact same genes as your mother, you have some. I could go on... but its better to reseach this for yourself if you are intrested"

I wasn't even talking about them.. :dunno

I feel like you didn't understand, you don't want to or I just can't explain :dunno anyway, even if I'm talkig about opinion I used some little facts and you didn't quite understand them, so there is no point to keep on with this

Yeah talking to you is clearly not worth the time it takes. I highly suggest you actually play some of these games they are pretty good and you might learn something.

I dont care what you think you know about genes this conversation was about the game Metal Gear Solid and whether the main character in that series is superior to the main antagonist in that game and I am simply trying to inform you that he IS without a shadow of a doubt inferior. It is stated in plain English. Whether what you think you have learned at school is true or not that is not what this conversation was about.

Seriously they released what is called The Legacy Collection. It has practically all of the games in the series for one low price. I highly recommend you pick it up and give it a try sometime.

And I recommend you to read more carefully.

I know all of that, Liquid was supposed to be superior because of his soldier genes, nothing more, whoever desided that didn't consider the rest of the genes that govern a person's potential strenghts. Even if Liquid was "superior" he lost. Solid is a hero or an antihero depending on how you see it. But even like that he proved to be the better man, and since he is made of genes like everyone else that means his genes allowed him to be the man he is thats it, simple, I'm not questioning your knowledge of the game, I am trying to explain why I think Solid is the "superior" one, beyond what ocelot says, Solid's story prove that he is the best man IMHO

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389065155&sr=8-1&keywords=metal+gear+solid+legacy+collection[/ame]

no-thank-you.gif

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B0050SX97I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389065660&sr=8-1&keywords=metal+gear+hd[/ame]

If you're an XboX kind of guy/gal than there is the HD collection. It does not have a copy of the original game but there is a written version with MGS2HD. It should clear up some things you missed on the "Lets Play" youtube videos. I seriously recommend you play these before Ground Zeroes comes out I wouldn't want you to miss any of the Easter eggs or references.

Nah, I'm bringing real life logic, its an opinion really... that Solid is "superior" because of how he is as a person, but that seems to sound like:

"I'm ignoring MGS1 post credits sequence, Solid Snake had the best soldier genes **** you if you don't agree"

And I never said that, That is hilarious

So, from what I read, Henry Morgan is trying to bring real world science into Metal Gear.

That's hilarious.

I don't think he even knows exactly what he is trying to say or prove.

Nah, I'm bringing real life logic, its an opinion really... that Solid is "superior" because of how he is as a person, but that seems to sound like:

"I'm ignoring MGS1 post credits sequence, Solid Snake had the best soldier genes"

That is hilarious
If the older games dont appeal to you maybe you can check out this game. [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Splinter-Cell-Conviction-Xbox/dp/B000SQ5LQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389066096&sr=8-1&keywords=splinter+cell+conviction[/ame]

It has nothing to do with the VG section. You start the most nonsensical arguments and whine endlessly to get the last word.

MGS is a freakin' game about super-soldier clones. Real-world science has no bearing on this series.

Back