Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I can tolerate the prosthetic thing but not so much the horn shrapnel. To the very least, I hope they explain how they remove it.

The horn shouldn't even be there. In addition to that weird-looking prosthetic limb.
:exactly::goodpost:
He doesn’t need it, Just Kojima and his weird designs. The Horn is okay with me, but I like the rest of his design. Even all the scars on his face look cool to me. I hate Big Boss in a sneaking suit.
Thats ok but the horn is stupid .
i hate seeing bb in mgs4 without a horn. maybe its shrapnel stuck in his head and it gets removed, then he turns bad as a result of a brain injury. dunno im just pissing into the wind on this one.
Guess when he got it removed he became good again.

The design for Big Boss in MGSV, I think is one of the best designs in all of the series. I even like the Big Boss pony tail on him. Nice little things to differentiate Big Boss from Solid Snake I’m all for.

:exactly:

What I really like is that he threw the bandana away and won't use it anymore, thats a win

I hate Big Boss in a sneaking suit.

:goodpost:

True soldiers use fatigues! I love the desert tiger stripe of PP

...no wonder why Kaz is such a bad guy now :lol

tumblr_mght6eVj5G1qawydto1_500.gif

And why's it red? :lol

Trying to imply he's the devil?

The weird stuff in MGS V is too much for me to even take seriously :lol. Who the heck even knows. I'm starting to believe that Kojima actually does have an amputation fetish. "Men become demons". Big Boss becomes Satan. Kaz becomes a pirate.

I just hope that this double release finally puts Big Boss to bed so we can move on from him already. He should of stayed the mythical legend, his career is less interesting than I imagined it would be... at least beyond Snake Eater.

I just hope that this double release finally puts Big Boss to bed so we can move on from him already. He should of stayed the mythical legend, his career is less interesting than I imagined it would be... at least beyond Snake Eater.

I bet we'll be playing as Big Boss in the remakes for MG 1 and 2 :lol.

:exactly:

What I really like is that he threw the bandana away and won't use it anymore, thats a win

:goodpost:

True soldiers use fatigues! I love the desert tiger stripe of PP

The sneaking suit is probably in the top 3 most iconic things about mgs

One of the main visual aspects of the design of Snake and what was supposed to symbolise the most elite soldiers

Sneaking suit everytime

Also I don’t see how this game is looking any weirder than MGS2 and 3. Anyone remember Vamp, Fatman, The Fear, The Pain, The Sorrow, ghosts in MGS3?

One of the main visual aspects of the design of Snake and what was supposed to symbolise the most elite soldiers

Sneaking suit everytime

For Solid Snake sure, but not Naked Snake. And Solid’s sneaking suit looks wayyy better than Big Boss’.

MGS3 was such a good game that when I saw it for sale at a shop today I had a strange craving to buy it despite having it at home already :lol

That's when you know you have an amazing game :rotfl

MGS3 was such a good game that when I saw it for sale at a shop today I had a strange craving to buy it despite having it at home already :lol

That's when you know you have an amazing game :rotfl

:exactly::lol

Yeah they are great, but I prefer Big Boss with his BDU thats more badass

Back