Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The horn looks pretty badass.

w6uw7t.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Someone should Photoshop an eye patch on that lady.

True tortle but I'm talking about in general for this series

It's renown for urban military infiltration, solid snake, the suit the banadana, the voice, the persona, damn even as wacky as the story was that too

That's what's made MGS what it is today and it seems it's been pushed to the wayside for Quick thrill gimmicks. I hope not but it's definitely been headed that way

And true soldiers wear bdus is a joke, solid beat bb and he wears sneaking suits

True tortle but I'm talking about in general for this series

It's renown for urban military infiltration, solid snake, the suit the banadana, the voice, the persona, damn even as wacky as the story was that too

That's what's made MGS what it is today and it seems it's been pushed to the wayside for Quick thrill gimmicks. I hope not but it's definitely been headed that way

And true soldiers wear bdus is a joke, solid beat bb and he wears sneaking suits

I don’t want to sound like a child about who is better than who but, Solid beat a past prime Big Boss, and in MGS4 Big Boss got the drop on Solid as if he was some rookie when they’re both aged.

I don’t want to sound like a child about who is better than who but, Solid beat a past prime Big Boss, and in MGS4 Big Boss got the drop on Solid as if he was some rookie when they’re both aged.

Not really cuz solid unsuspectedly kills him with fox die so who really gets the drop on who :lol

Yeah we already have some nice PP fan art

Unexpectedly? I thought Big Boss knew it was going to happen. And that really has nothing to do with skills.

:exactly:

And thats why I won't reply to that :rotfl yup, Ocelot and Big Boss have the upper hand when it comes to CQC

Unexpectedly? I thought Big Boss knew it was going to happen. And that really has nothing to do with skills.

On the same note bb didn't really get the slip on solid. He was in his suit after it all ended paying his respects. They didn't fight or anything

All that really matters is when solid needed to stop bb he did. He was victor in all there battles as thus makes him the winner by default

On the same note bb didn't really get the slip on solid. He was in his suit after it all ended paying his respects. They didn't fight or anything

All that really matters is when solid needed to stop bb he did. He was victor in all there battles as thus makes him the winner by default

Agree to disagree then. Hell, I am dying for the Metal Gear remakes so I can replay the whole thing over and actually see Big Boss get burned up :lol

Agree to disagree then. Hell, I am dying for the Metal Gear remakes so I can replay the whole thing over and actually see Big Boss get burned up :lol

So am I want to see a big boss In the foxhound coat being an *******

Although he's gonna look a bit funky with all the updates

So am I want to see a big boss In the foxhound coat being an *******

Although he's gonna look a bit funky with all the updates

I think that is the best Big Boss design. The gray hair, slick back and the big trench. That is what a boss looks like.

I think that is the best Big Boss design. The gray hair, slick back and the big trench. That is what a boss looks like.

It's the way I originally know him. To me that'll always be him, and he looks bad, intimidating even a bit like bison. Obviously not in the size

MGS3 BB was too much like Solid to really cast any difference

It's the way I originally know him. To me that'll always be him, and he looks bad, intimidating even a bit like bison. Obviously not in the size

MGS3 BB was too much like Solid to really cast any difference

Yea Kojima really ****** up making them basically twins. Thats why I am happy this game is separating the two.

Back