Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps, the mullet is so unfathomably cool for my puny human comprehension :monkey2

76513-Clint-Eastwood-YES-head-nod-gi-nzlE.gif

The mullet is pretty bad haircut on a regular person or the redneck one's your trying to say all mullets look like.

BUT put a bandana around it and it's one of the coolest hairstyles :lecture

Bandana + Mullet > Horn + Ponytail ANYDAY

Even BB looks better with the mullet and that's even without the bandana

8pzx.jpg

The mullet on BB made sense, on Snake it's clear it was a homage and that's why it's forgivable, but its ugly on anyone, BB or Snake.

Bandana>horn no question.

The horn is cool looking as a temporary look.

Pony tail>>>>> Mullet

Horn>>>> Mullet

Pooh-pooh on your head > Mullet

The mullet on BB made sense, on Snake it's clear it was a homage and that's why it's forgivable, but its ugly on anyone, BB or Snake.

Pony tail>>>>> Mullet

Horn>>>> Mullet

Your argument is invalid.

chuck-norris-grew-a-mullet-to-make-people-think-he-was-weak.jpg

Pony tail>>>>> Mullet

Horn>>>> Mullet

It's not an homage, Big Boss's look was completely borrowed from Snake.

His entire character made no sense :lol

Definitely one of Kojima’s worse creations.

Vamp was retarded, but no other character can be worst than Fatman :slap now that boss was a joke :lol

It was the 70's they didn't know any better, it was a dark time, Solid Snake went backwards :lol

So he is still evil, but he covers it with a more socially acceptable Pony Tail, evil genius
:lol

tumblr_mxtordsVwr1rsk0loo1_400.gif

Pony tail>>>>> Mullet

Horn>>>> Mullet

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

tumblr_mx7lvl87AD1qgly4jo3_400.gif

Last edited:
Vamp was retarded, but no other character can be worst than Fatman :slap now that boss was a joke :lol

tumblr_mxtordsVwr1rsk0loo1_400.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

tumblr_mx7lvl87AD1qgly4jo3_400.gif

Yea, Fatman was terrible, but I thought he was the best boss battle in the game. I remember killing him and panicking about where the last bomb was. But he certainly was a dumb creation.

Never understood the hate for MGS2 bosses, they are some of the best in the series. All the hate ever from MgS2 simply boils down to people hated Raiden.

On Snakes hair, it's actually not a mullet. In the design document for MgS2 it's described as low-energy hair (in Japanese) which really means unkept hair. Snake didn't give a **** about his appearance.

Also mullets are way more extreme to what snake has

Never understood the hate for MGS2 bosses, they are some of the best in the series. All the hate ever from MgS2 simply boils down to people hated Raiden.

On Snakes hair, it's actually not a mullet. In the design document for MgS2 it's described as low-energy hair (in Japanese) which really means unkept hair. Snake didn't give a **** about his appearance.

The Bosses of MGS2 were terrible in my opinion. There was no creativity in taking them out, just aim shoot and kill for the most part. Solidus was extremely easy and underwhelming for a final boss.

Also I like Raiden’s character a lot.

Yeah I remember reading that. Snake's mullet is a lot better than most, and plus it suits the Bandana better.

The Bosses of MGS2 were terrible in my opinion. There was no creativity in taking them out, just aim shoot and kill for the most part. Solidus was extremely easy and underwhelming for a final boss.

Also I like Raiden’s character a lot.

If you thought those battles were easy the first time then you lie. I agree Vamps was crap though.
Also aim and shoot.... Isn't that most of the bosses in the series? Lol

Fortune's battle was stupid, probably the worst in the series.

Fatman's was boring, and roller skates really?

Vamp's required a little strategy once you got his attack pattern down. He was pathetic in MFS4.

Solidus was intimidating to me the first time, but once you get used to him he's so predictable.

The RAYs were laughable.

The Harrier can only be tricky on Extreme when it does that missile barrage that blankets the whole connecting bridge.

Olga's was kinda fun.

Back