Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On MGS 4, how do you get the boss ranking, or whatever is the highest ranking on The Boss Extreme?

I think I was complaining to Plis while we were on the PSN, as I was struggling with it last year. I literally could not get through it. Then I discovered the auto-aim feature that made things significantly easier :rotfl.

I spammed stun and smoke grenades during that section. And shooting barrels doesn't count as a kill apparently.

You mean with MGS4?

That bike chase is a nightmare, stupid ****ing tranq kills >_>

Not as stupid as some of the MGS2 VR missions. That, I assure you. :lol

I missed you guys, took me half an hour to find my subscriptions :lol

Lol at Ryan's avatar :rotfl

Kinda my feelings on the site right now. Won't change it back till something's done about it. Did you know that Valina Ice is still kicking and once attempted suicide in 1994? I just learned that.

On MGS 4, how do you get the boss ranking, or whatever is the highest ranking on The Boss Extreme?

Highest difficulty setting with no kills, no healing items used, no continues, no alerts, no special items used and all under 5 hours. Loading, codec, pausing also count towards the timer. I got the Big Boss rank in about 3:15 in my 2nd run. Will do another this year.

The only thing I dont like about the new site is it tells me literally everything the people on my friends list are doing... its stalker status.

I remember that part.. haha it takes lots of patience and luck specially on the part where you have to protect meryl and a ramen at the middle of a map from approaching guards!

That's exactly why I never finished the CR missions ever. It's all easy in comparison to those Sniper battles.

Boggles my mind how anyone can do them!!
I'm getting frustrated just thinking about it

The MGS2 VR missions are pure evil, plain and simple. I got 100% on them once in 2003, again for the HD version in 2012 and now I'm doing it again for a new PSN account, and I accidentally scratched the back of my Vita with my fingernail when I was soooo close to beating that infamous Grenade Level 5 Mission. Now I have a permanently scratched Vita to show just how satanic the VR Missions are.

Also, MGS2 on E.Extreme is the hardest MGS game ever. MGS4's The Boss Extreme has nothing on this.

:( Ah you said it bro.. Plating mgs2 was the hardest achievement for me in psn... afterall that i went trough.. i aint doing that again :lol boss battles in e.extreme are so rage quit enticing

That is amazing :lol

Also listened to MGS3's ending credits song, Way to Fall. Such a beautiful piece, I think it's underrated as everyone talks about the other songs but this...

Back