Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, guys, I'm trying to revitalize that old MGS group I started way back in 2009. I've just updated the icon and I've deleted some old discussions. So, feel free to drop in and talk about anything relating to MGS that you'd rather not discuss in public (or whatever else, I'll leave to your imaginations :monkey4).

I've sent out some more invites, but feel free to ask permission to join and I'll add you. Unless of course, you've been casted out of "Heaven" (the group) by me, then there's no coming back - so don't even bother to ask permission, if that's the case :panic:.

Sweet! I'm all over this!

They're certainly some of the most coveted MGS collectibles I can think of. The funny thing is, I stopped visiting Metal Gear JD because everyone had stuff I wanted - INCLUDING THE SORTERS!! :monkey4 I swear, the guys on that forum are either millionaires, or they're selling their organs to the highest bidder.

That's the exact same reason I stopped visiting MGJD too. They really ignore the little guys and it seems like the whole collecting thing is a competition to some of them. Now I need to make it clear that I'm not knocking these guys down, a lot of them are great pals it's just that they don't seem to have the problem I do- bills, taxes, gas. The MGJD community is truly a great one, but not a place for an average Joe like me.

That's the exact same reason I stopped visiting MGJD too. They really ignore the little guys and it seems like the whole collecting thing is a competition to some of them. Now I need to make it clear that I'm not knocking these guys down, a lot of them are great pals it's just that they don't seem to have the problem I do- bills, taxes, gas. The MGJD community is truly a great one, but not a place for an average Joe like me.

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt, too. But, there are certainly some great people there. I bought quite a few promo posters and some CDs while I was on a member of diesnake, from some really laid-back guys who didn't mind selling their stuff for cheap. I miss those days...

I miss DieSnake too. JD is the only real MG collectors site left. Plus i wouldnt have been able to buy some rare stuff i have now without it.

bcak on that soundtrack i loved the one from "the document of MGS2"

I will be very sad if this turns out to be a second JD, I like this place because there still some reasonable and regular/normal users <3

I don't think any of us here are THAT extreme :lol. We're just a small, fun-loving community of collectors. No one gets judged on the quantity of things they collect. Heck, I don't even post pics of my collection.

Have you guys seen what Seb put together? It's jaw dropping.

mpny.jpg

I dont really like that head sculpt but he did a great job parts matching. The gun is really accurate although I believe the weapon he uses in the trailer is chambered in 762 and that looks like a .556 magazine.

ive never been to metal gear jd. sounds like a bad place to be. i like getting as much as i can for mgs but i dont want to compete wiith anyone. maybe with plis and thats it............................

solidus, what is this group you speak of? you know im in..................

if anyones interested in metal bosses i have both for sale. send me a pm, i wont rape you.

I don't think any of us here are THAT extreme :lol. We're just a small, fun-loving community of collectors. No one gets judged on the quantity of things they collect. Heck, I don't even post pics of my collection.

:lecture same here.

I think the HS is far better than Hot Toys version. I might have to make him an offer he can’t refuse for that.

Yeah, his head-scultps are actually pretty good. I think he bases it more on the artwork than the actual in-game stuff. At least that's what Jack_D said.

Jack D give him the art which he based the sculpt off I have it but lost interest in doing the custom.

Back