Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, my ps4 is collecting dust. I plan on picking up the Tomb Raider reboot to hold me over.

Haven't seen him around. Whatever happened to Jack_D?

Well, like you said, the MGS discussions tend to ebb and flow with time. I guess a lot of folks have moved onto other parts of the board that are more focused on collectibles. The thread might become more popular when GZ finally gets released. Until then... we pahdy in here :lol.

GZ via remote play.

Bd_HlLNCMAACVs3.jpg:large

I never carry my handhelds outside my home, either :lol.

Does the Vita do a good job of emulating PS4 graphics, by the way?

According to the article by Digital Foundry, it's functional but nowhere near as good as say, the WII U and the framerate is capped at 30fps. I do see potential for the functionality and since Sony never charged us for the feature, I think they should be applauded. I'm no console fanboy but Sony does seem to be trying a lot recently.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-vita-remote-play

I'll have to read through the entire article, but it's still pretty cool that it's able to perform remote play at 30 FPS. Honestly, I can't even tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS...

According to the article by Digital Foundry, it's functional but nowhere near as good as say, the WII U and the framerate is capped at 30fps. I do see potential for the functionality and since Sony never charged us for the feature, I think they should be applauded. I'm no console fanboy but Sony does seem to be trying a lot recently.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-vita-remote-play

This looks great. With all the free downloads sony has give and the vita becoming an a portable next gen system, I think I might have to just have to but one. Maybe around summertime when playstation now is released.

From Kojima's Twitter:

BeA17ljCIAA6ApF.jpg:large

"Hey everybody! See that sublime FFX/X-II on display above MY games? Well F that! Rape and amputation is where it's at!"

Okay, I made that last part up. Can't wait for FFX/X-II HD. Whohoo.

Back