Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! Haven't even been here for long at all and im going to take a shot in the dark by saying you guys are NOT happy about Sutherland voicing Big Boss in the new MGS title. At first I won't lie I wasnt really on board either. Hayter in my eyes was always the voice of the genre. But after they released the E3 trailer with Sutherland talking at the end, I was sold. "KAZ, IM ALREADY A DEMON"

Yeah... that was a bullseye in the dark. You would only know that if you've been in this thread for like 2 years now :lol

Yikes! Haven't even been here for long at all and im going to take a shot in the dark by saying you guys are NOT happy about Sutherland voicing Big Boss in the new MGS title. At first I won't lie I wasnt really on board either. Hayter in my eyes was always the voice of the genre. But after they released the E3 trailer with Sutherland talking at the end, I was sold. "KAZ, IM ALREADY A DEMON"

Not sure if you are a troll or not. But I might be the only one who welcomes Kiefer to the franchise here :hi5:

you were right though. this is the place to be. all the other sites arent that great for mgs. we help eachother out and stuff. this particular thread is racy though alot of the bs goes down in here.

Yeah... that was a bullseye in the dark. You would only know that if you've been in this thread for like 2 years now :lol

Done entertaining you and that notion. I don't know who you think I am, but there's really no sense in convincing you Mr. #1 Fan. I came here to discuss Metal Gear, not tango with you.

Done entertaining you and that notion. I don't know who you think I am, but there's really no sense in convincing you Mr. #1 Fan. I came here to discuss Metal Gear, not tango with you.

Far from the #1 fan, and I'm proud of that considering.

I don't tango, would you care to join me for a dance at the Blue Oyster?

It's not me, dudes :slap. I am Solidus and will always be Solidus. Although I need to give HideoSutherland some reps for the hilarity. LOL @ that name :rotfl

Mhmmmm

KimJongunSuspiciousLook.bmp

Back