Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And he sings! :lol

Yup, I'm not feeling Ocelot's face, at 1st I didn't care, but the more I looked at it, the less I liked it, it's like Ocelot got a face lift on a clandestine Mexican clinic :lol

I seriously can't identify who the **** this guy is, sure ain't Ocelot.

34fchhf.png

Ocelot looks like a good guy rather than some bad guy/guy who could never pick a side to go with. He doesn't look like he'd be the same Ocelot in future games or even like Ocelot from MGS3.

34fchhf.png
:lol it's funny cause it's true by all meanings!

Ocelot looks like a good guy rather than some bad guy/guy who could never pick a side to go with. He doesn't look like he'd be the same Ocelot in future games or even like Ocelot from MGS3.

Cat like features or GTFO. At least Big Boss is in vein of the Hayter days.

34fchhf.png

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Thats old Troy Baker right there :rotfl
How did I miss that? No wonder he doesn't look like Ocelot, since they're implementing the actor's likeness onto the characters....

That's a stupid idea, just leave the characters as they are, you can still get great performances.

How did I miss that? No wonder he doesn't look like Ocelot, since they're implementing the actor's likeness onto the characters....

That's a stupid idea, just leave the characters as they are, you can still get great performances.

I want to believe they changed the face because they have to, but then again Kojima said he wanted this game to feel fresh and new, lol

Very, another continuity that I guess Kojima okay violating. What I despise even more is when a long running franchise switches actors out with almost every game. RE1 RECV REmake RE5 all have different Weskers :yuck

Very, another continuity that I guess Kojima okay violating. What I despise even more is when a long running franchise switches actors out with almost every game. RE1 RECV REmake RE5 all have different Weskers :yuck
I've always hated that in movies and videogames.

In BB is not so noticeable, but they dropped it hard with Ocelot.

I want to believe they changed the face because they have to, but then again Kojima said he wanted this game to feel fresh and new, lol

I don't think they didn't, look at TLOU, the characters look nothing to the actors and check at those eye watering performances!

I've always hated that in movies and videogames.

In BB is not so noticeable, but they dropped it hard with Ocelot.

I don't think they didn't, look at TLOU, the characters look nothing to the actors and check at those eye watering performances!

Tess's actress is pretty spot on with her.

There is a little bit of Ashley Johnson in Ellie, but it's very very subtle.

Exactly... :dunno

I don't care that much, I wish he looked more like the Boss... but meh, he looks like Troy thats not bad... it could be worse :lol

If he does this in the game at least once, I'm sold:
tumblr_mxtordsVwr1rsk0loo1_400.gif

Honestly I do think Hayter was meh in MGs4, and PW but I figured he tried to make both Snakes sound older, or show that smoking took its effect on the characters' voices. I don't think it's that easy to do with how Snake seems (again I heard this, I don't know if it's true) to strain his voice, unlike say, Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed where Roger Craig Smith was able to make Ezio sound like a young teenager, young/middle aged adult and then old man no problem. I do want to know if Hayter can still do young Snake honestly, I really am curious.

Also I'm so glad no one has brought up the "it would make no sense if Hayter voiced both Snakes in a cutscene in MGSV!!! NONE AT ALL!! ZOMG!!" argument, it's totally stupid and shows how retarded humanity can be.

I would actually love to know that also. A lot of people say Hayter always responds on twitter, I might ask him there. If he doesn’t answer I’m taking that as a no :lol

Back