Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost: :exactly:

For me... the problem begins if Solid is back and Hayter is not his voice :panic: .. but its to early to worry about that I think. A different voice of Big Boss was a great choice

For me, I would prefer they get someone who can pull off a decent MGS1 impression. I really don’t think he can pull off a younger Snake anymore. I hope I never have to hear that PW voice every again.

If Hayter wasn't Big Boss in MGS3, none of us would have a problem. But Kojima doesn't care about distinguishing the characters, he's still using Akio Ōtsuka for Big Boss.

No people have a problem you think Kiefer is so great .where in the videos does he sound as great as your making him out to be?

I think the “Kept you waiting huh” line was great, very natural. People shouldn’t have a problem with me thinking he’s great, remember it is just my opinion.

I think the “Kept you waiting huh” line was great, very natural. People shouldn’t have a problem with me thinking he’s great, remember it is just my opinion.

b4gj0k.gif

There is more mgs for sure, Hayter was a big part of mgs pie :lol

He had one bad game, one whatever and 3 good games. You can't knock the guy really and who cares about PW. He was a foundation

Also he managed to replicate the voice for twin snakes again.

If Hayter wasn't Big Boss in MGS3, none of us would have a problem. But Kojima doesn't care about distinguishing the characters, he's still using Akio Ōtsuka for Big Boss.

From what I read. a lot of fans seem to think he has a lot more range than Hayter. Supposedly he pulls it off well. I can’t picture 2 PW voices on screen at once. My ears would bleed.

Hayter doesn't care much for that either, look :

"feel very attached to the character, I've been doing it for 15 years"

He only played Big Boss in a couple of games

BTW that is not a big problem for me... they are supposed to be alike, but I wanted a different voice for Big Boss since MGS4, it was good that he was played by someone else

Back