Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ubisoft has a lot of control with the AC movie. It doesnt seem like its going to be a new story at all from what is said. Also, AC and ACII had good stories /imo/.

I think Ubisoft's level of control over the film will be very good. Plus they have to protect their main brand. A bad film will negatively impact their games, which is the cash cow for them. I am excited for the AC film, but I hope Fassbender is not playing Altair. He would make a great older Ezio. The charm, is all there. But if i had my way he would be a completely new character or maybe Edward Kenway from the newest game.

I would love an MGS movie, but the story is so complicated, I do not see them ever attempting a live action one. I could see Kojima doing an animated film like the DC animated movies. Way more freedom, and less risk to his brand.

I think Ubisoft's level of control over the film will be very good. Plus they have to protect their main brand. A bad film will negatively impact their games, which is the cash cow for them. I am excited for the AC film, but I hope Fassbender is not playing Altair. He would make a great older Ezio. The charm, is all there. But if i had my way he would be a completely new character or maybe Edward Kenway from the newest game.

I would love an MGS movie, but the story is so complicated, I do not see them ever attempting a live action one. I could see Kojima doing an animated film like the DC animated movies. Way more freedom, and less risk to his brand.

The film rights were recently sold though I’m pretty sure.

Yea I knew he was, I didn’t know he was playing a new Assassin, in a original story. That would be much better than sticking with the games story.

That's just what he's assuming. What's been said so far points to him being Desmond or Altair, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the AC1 story

With Byran Singer back I can’t see it disappointing. He hasn’t made a bad superhero movie yet in my opinion. By the way Plissken did you see the Bent Bullet viral video? Love everything I’m seeing in this new film.

So Magneto was responsible for the magic bullet it seems.. thats it, I won't watch this movie

This thread.... :lol

tumblr_mzmkdtku831ru72puo1_400.gif

jennifer-lawrence-gif.gif

As far as MGS movies are concerned, I want this:

First Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS
Movie 2 - MGS2
Movie 3 - MGS4

Second Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS3
Movie 2 - PW+GZ
Movie 3 - TPP

I see the Star Was syndrome happening :lol

Seriously, I don't know how they could make stories so complex work on a 2/3 hour movie. Maybe MGS but MGS2 ... I.. the movies would be extremely different to the games

Last edited:
That set up with possible MGS movies kind of reminds me of Star Wars actually and I'm pretty sure some dumbass who has no idea about the games would accuse it of being a rip off what George Lucas did

Also henry never stop with the Jenn Lawrence pics

You didn't know Fassbender was it ?

Assassin's Creed might actually be the one good video game movie ever released :lol. The universe in AC leaves so much room for artistic creativity, with all of the different timelines, and different Assassins.

I thought Fassbender was pretty good in The Centurion.

Assassin's Creed might actually be the one good video game movie ever released :lol. The universe in AC leaves so much room for artistic creativity, with all of the different timelines, and different Assassins.

I thought Fassbender was pretty good in The Centurion.

He's great in 12 years a slave.

Thats the only great film I haven't watched yet. I'll probably watch it this weekend, I heard he was good in it though.

Thats true, I forgot those were coming out. I can’t see the Assassins Creed movie being good though. The games stories are terrible.

I had a lot of faith on that franchise, AC1 was certainly groundbreaking, but everything fell apart with every sequel, I no longer care one bit about it.

I had a lot of faith on that franchise, AC1 was certainly groundbreaking, but everything fell apart with every sequel, I no longer care one bit about it.

I bought the first one and was extremely disappointed. I feel like most of Ubisoft’s games are technically good but it just never comes together.

Back