Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly doubt it's Frank Jaeger. It doesn't fit in with the timeline, not that Kojima cares about that :lol

That would be a surefire way to ruin another character

I highly doubt it's Frank Jaeger. It doesn't fit in with the timeline, not that Kojima cares about that :lol

That would be a surefire way to ruin another character

He's already done that with Snake and Big Boss, so what's one more? :lol

Frank Yeager would of made PW at least bearable. The whole Null crap was so ****ing stupid.

Discuss.
tarude6u.jpg

I'd rather they had made the models properly and not to look like PS1 models

I agree. I kind of feel cheated, when the Xbox is getting the latest Raiden model. If you weren't going to completely redo the Solid Snake model from PS1, then just use the skin from MGS4. I am still in for this game though. I am trying to finish Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut, then i am going to start working on the MGS series again. I am already at the Psycho Mantis fight in MGS1.

What's everyone's issue with the MGS1 model. It's an awesome bonus! Bonus being the important word here.
Sure a remade model would be cool but they wouldn't go through that effort just for a little bonus. They'd even have to do a new face

...what? Re4 was inspired by MGS?

You can tell just from playing the game. Theres an atmosphere and small things like the codec lol
RE4 always felt like mix of MGS and RE.

I actually prefer the no face model, it leaves the Metal Gear Solid 1 charm that this exclusive is going for.

What's everyone's issue with the MGS1 model. It's an awesome bonus! Bonus being the important word here.
Sure a remade model would be cool but they wouldn't go through that effort just for a little bonus. They'd even have to do a new face

You can tell just from playing the game. Theres an atmosphere and small things like the codec lol
RE4 always felt like mix of MGS and RE.

Absolutely did, one of many great things in RE4.

Eh didn't quite to me..I see where you're coming from though. God forbid that's where RE got its ideas for grand huge storylines and what not etc :lol

As long as MGS doesn't copy RE I'm fine :lol

Operation Raccoon City was literally the only game I've ever played that I physically returned to the store because it was so bad. It was the worst game I've ever played and I hope everyone in the credits of it were ashamed of themselves. RE6 was 'okay' at best.

It's 'meh' to me. Would have much preferred there was an up-to-date Solid Snake model. The whole bonus mission is basically one part of MGS with up-to-date surroundings, and out-of-date NPCs. The only redeeming factor of it being a piece cut straight out of MGS1's story for me would be the new models. In the end, if I wanted to play it, I may as well just boot up MGS1 for the entire story, rather than the pathetically little bit that the side/bonus-mission represents.

It's 'meh' to me. Would have much preferred there was an up-to-date Solid Snake model. The whole bonus mission is basically one part of MGS with up-to-date surroundings, and out-of-date NPCs. The only redeeming factor of it being a piece cut straight out of MGS1's story for me would be the new models. In the end, if I wanted to play it, I may as well just boot up MGS1 for the entire story, rather than the pathetically little bit that the side/bonus-mission represents.

The new gameplay mechanics are a plus though.

Again, its just a bonus, why would they blow so uch money creating a new Model for one side ops?? Although they could just rip that badass render from the Social Ops.

BfMTy_rCYAIbE5U.jpg

Check it, they softened BigBosses eye again as well as thinning his beard. I think the softer eyes make him look more like a kind man. Solids eyes are more fierce so theres a definite difference between the two.

Back