Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, not quiet sure what i make of it all

I might actually wait until TPP comes out and just play them as a whole kinda like MGS2 with the tanker chapter. I really wanna play it already just so i know what i think of it

Those effects still hold up, and yeah I saw the remake. It sucks a pile of dicks and was completely unnecessary.

Yeah, the original is too good, I should watch it again... I may **** my pants :lol but I think I have to, its a classic.

BTW thanks for the +1 rep ! I just noticed

emma-watson-kiss-gif.gif

Oh Koji, you just love to toot your own horn like us mortals do.

Quote from Koji when some media guy called Hamamura finished the game: "He first cleared main mission, Gazing at the Ending, speechless"

BftAtmHCIAADos8.jpg:large

Well, I'm sure he's speechless, I mean- surely that can't be a "seriously?" face can't it? :monkey3

Oh Koji, you just love to toot your own horn like us mortals do.

Quote from Koji when some media guy called Hamamura finished the game: "He first cleared main mission, Gazing at the Ending, speechless"

BftAtmHCIAADos8.jpg:large

Well, I'm sure he's speechless, I mean- surely that can't be a "seriously?" face can't it? :monkey3

Bwahahahahahaha!
Not so Biguuu Bawsuuu?

I just saw some feedback on Eurogamer and looks like people are quite harsh on this game now. I myself was indifferent to the whole thing as I just don't have any passion for MGSV but dammit Koji, 30 bucks for a 2 hour demo? Who do you think you are?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-04-mgs-ground-zeroes-can-be-completed-in-under-two-hours

I just read about the five minute speed- run :lol. But, I get the impression that Kojima's trying to create such a stink in Konami, in order to force their hand to replace him.

There's no way anyone could think charging $30 for a five-minute demo is a good idea - not even Kojima.

I just read about the five minute speed- run :lol. But, I get the impression that Kojima's trying to create such a stink in Konami, in order to force their hand to replace him.

There's no way anyone could think charging $30 for a five-minute demo is a good idea - not even Kojima.

Tell that to the monkey Facebook followers :lol

Are you guys going to play regardless? :lol

I don't have a next gen console. I have a 360. $30 to possibly $50 - for 2 hours of play.

Back