Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They finished the game and extra missions in less than 2 hours!?

Lacey-Chabert-Crying-Gif-In-Mean-Girls.gif

thats sick... I spent more time running around in the Virtuous Mission... :slap
I guess I'll play this in the hardest difficutly then, without bullet time and all that ****

At least this "game" has some fine art

251_5F00_cov_5F00_l.jpg

...lets face it.. its a DLC :lol

I think only the core mission was beaten in a little less than 2 hours.

I couldn’t see how they could stretch it out long. Hopefully the challenges and side missions will make the game a little longer. I will most likely beat this about 3 or 4 times, so this is about a 10 hour game for me :lol

I don't see Snake at all in there, reminds me more of Plissken. But since they are all clones...

I couldn’t see how they could stretch it out long. Hopefully the challenges and side missions will make the game a little longer. I will most likely beat this about 3 or 4 times, so this is about a 10 hour game for me :lol

I won't even try easy or normal, I'll play it on hard or whatever, I hope it gives me a hard time, if this games makes me cry then I'll know it was worth it :lol

Lesser beard, bandana and no eyepatch and that's Shinkawa snake.

But yes they do all look alike I suppose. My point was he doesn't look like the in game MGSV model

They finished the game and extra missions in less than 2 hours!?

Lacey-Chabert-Crying-Gif-In-Mean-Girls.gif

thats sick... I spent more time running around in the Virtuous Mission... :slap
I guess I'll play this in the hardest difficutly then, without bullet time and all that ****

At least this "game" has some fine art

251_5F00_cov_5F00_l.jpg

...lets face it.. its a DLC :lol

:exactly:

DLC definitely. That's one thing that never fails with any MGS, the art is always superb.

Lesser beard, bandana and no eyepatch and that's Shinkawa snake.

But yes they do all look alike I suppose. My point was he doesn't look like the in game MGSV model

To me thats good, his art never really looks like the in game version, it always looks better IMHO !

:exactly:

DLC definitely. That's one thing that never fails with any MGS, the art is always superb.

:exactly::goodpost: Yoji became my favourite artist ever, even if this game was bad that picture makes me want to play it

Absolutely, I wish the in game models looked that way. But that wouldn't be realistic, but I always love how dynamic and random his art looks. His Zone of the Enders art is excellent too.

Snake looks like plissken. The reason being is he is plissken. Not sure how you can say gzbb looks more like plissken but not like snake. Its very contradictory.

Well he doesn't have the eye patch, and I think Snake's iconic look is this:

mgstwin_020404_x61.jpg

short hair, plus the bandana. He looks more like Plissken in MGS2. But that picture I posted reminds me more of Plissken and looks like Big Boss, I barely see Solid Snake there. It seems you are talking about the characters concept anyway I was talking about that picture alone

Snake looks like plissken. The reason being is he is plissken. Not sure how you can say gzbb looks more like plissken but not like snake. Its very contradictory.

Solid Snake was inspired but Plissken, but Big Boss is a complete clone of Plissken completely with the eyepatch and war hero history and all.

Well he doesn't have the eye patch, and I think Snake's iconic look is this:

metal-gear-solid-meryl.jpeg

short hair, plus the bandana. He looks more like Plissken in MGS2. But that picture I posted reminds me more of Plissken and looks like Big Boss, I barely see Solid Snake there. It seems you are talking about the characters concept anyway I was talking about that picture alone

Snake's iconic looks are MGS1 and 2, but neither in and of themselves look like Plissken aside from the Pliskin persona which was a half way nod to Plissken and his look during Outer Heaven.

And now that you mention it, he does look like a mirror image of Plissken in the art with the patch being on the right and no bandana.

Snake's iconic looks are MGS1 and 2, but neither in and of themselves look like Plissken aside from the Pliskin persona which was a half way nod to Plissken and his look during Outer Heaven.

And now that you mention it, he does look like a mirror image of Plissken in the art with the patch being on the right and no bandana.

Totally, his MGS2 longer hair makes him look a bit more like Plissken yeah. Thats what I mean, that image with a few changes could be Plissken alright

Back