Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be a bit off topic, but when I first played PW and found Kojima in the back of a truck I was laughing for about an hour straight. Was anyone else here shocked about that?

Yeah, I cared about finding him that much I didn't realise he was in my gang until I was in the menus.
Attention , given not. Needless to say I sent him packing back to his golden mansion.

Well the version you can get in America is this one

news_photo_35134_1384794207_615.jpg

Comes with the game, the revoltech Big Boss figure and a PW novel

The japanese version comes with the game and the PAK figure, this one:

Play-Arts-MGS-Ground-Zeroes-Snake-Box-Back.jpg

mgs-ground-zeroes-big-boss-play-arts-figure.jpg

All is want is that badass box. But what I really want is that badder *** alternate Shinkawa sleeve they're getting in Japan.

I really can't believe we're not getting Shinkawa art for the box. That'll be the first time :(
Maybe with the Phantom Pain

So, no collectors edition of any kind announced for North America? (GZ)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Japanese are such toffs when it comes to their own country

There's no reason the Japanese people are any more important than any other country that merit's them getting anything better than us in the west

Yeah, its pretty lame that I have to pay twice as much for them and when there's a clear out sale we still don't really get a break because the scalpers always buy em up and still sell them at rape rates.

Back