Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity. How many of you feel that Portable Ops, Peace walker and even this game have a fraction of meaning or hype given the fact we know and watched how the main protagonist met his end in MGS4?

Im looking forward to the game, but its like. I have no investment in whats actually going to happen because the main guy we are meant to care about we already watched die. So theres no gravity to it. I feel like i will just be going through the motions.

Well back then PW did accumulate some big hype by the fans, since it was marketed as a full MGS on a portable console, and the hype around this game is just about the same as any other consoles MGS before, from what I can tell, maybe even a little more since the internet blows everything out of proportion right away.

Out of curiosity. How many of you feel that Portable Ops, Peace walker and even this game have a fraction of meaning or hype given the fact we know and watched how the main protagonist met his end in MGS4?

Im looking forward to the game, but its like. I have no investment in whats actually going to happen because the main guy we are meant to care about we already watched die. So theres no gravity to it. I feel like i will just be going through the motions.

Not at all, i feel the most interesting part of BigBoss' past has yet to be shown: His turn to the dark side

Weve all been waiting since MGS3 but this does look to be the game to finally do it - maybe... hopefully

Wow this all sounds just too good.

I've never even heard of any of those gaming journalists that YoungYea kept referencing throughout his video :lol.

I think the reactions for GZ ought to be pretty mixed when it comes out. Regardless of how you look at it, it's still a two-hour Sandbox game. Playing in the "Sandbox" encourages freedom of game-play style and approach - just like what I've seen in Assassin's Creed and Red Dead Redemption. And that's nothing new.

I dunno what to think anymore.

Thats how I feel, I don’t if it’s journalists who are fanboys or are they telling the truth. I going to buy the game regardless but I hope it turns out good.

I
Might pick this one up and sell the one I have now.

If it is being made
Of course haha

Back