Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'll wait for reviews on this too, I support most of the creative decisions for the game thus far, but the marketing decisions and knowing that this is more a demo/litmus test than a "prologue" is a huge bummer, the economic models of the industry are adapting to the times and they may be helping developers taking less risks but they're really screwing with the heart of the industry, the gamers themselves.

Just release the games like you used to, maybe one DLC pack with GOOD content, and that's that, don't try to milk the gamer for every penny :gah:

Yeah I'll wait for reviews on this too, I support most of the creative decisions for the game thus far, but the marketing decisions and knowing that this is more a demo/litmus test than a "prologue" is a huge bummer, the economic models of the industry are adapting to the times and they may be helping developers taking less risks but they're really screwing with the heart of the industry, the gamers themselves.

Just release the games like you used to, maybe one DLC pack with GOOD content, and that's that, don't try to milk the gamer for every penny
:gah:

:lecture

Well said. Interest in this is already starting to wane, because of Konami's inept marketing strategy of disguising a "demo" as a full retail game. I think they'll be forced to release GZ together with TPP (which they should have done from the beginning).

:lecture

Well said. Interest in this is already starting to wane, because of Konami's inept marketing strategy of disguising a "demo" as a full retail game. I think they'll be forced to release GZ together with TPP (which they should have done from the beginning).

I can't deny that I lost interest too, after the latest news anyway, I think I'm gonna wait until the last minute before they release TPP to see if GZ will be free or something, or at least gets a huge price drop.

there are reports that the Phatom Pain might come as Late as Dec 2015 !

Yikes, I think the wait won’t be that bad. There will probably be a lot of good games to keep me entertained until. I just want the game to be as good as it can be.

talking about pot...

tumblr_n08yuastXt1qf6niwo1_500.png

Seriously, though, I do think Kojima is an auteur of sorts. He seems to be a very difficult person to work with, from the accounts of Jeremy Blaustein, Agnes Kaku, and even recently, David Hayter.

I still love the guy in a weird way - and I always will, because he created my favorite video game series of all time. But, he just has an awful track-record of dealing with people.

This might be a bit off topic, but when I first played PW and found Kojima in the back of a truck I was laughing for about an hour straight. Was anyone else here shocked about that?

Back