Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EEEEE-YOUNGGGGG-GHAAAAA

Gawd, that's been stuck in my head ever since Ryan mentioned it a week ago.

I figured if I had to suffer that being burned in my brain, so should all of you.

the_memes_mg_gif.gif

im glad you posted that gif ryan. its the pic ive been looking for to solidify that i did my raiden custom correctly. i thought my mask halves were too far out but now i know theyre right on the money. thanks inadvertently.

im glad you posted that gif ryan. its the pic ive been looking for to solidify that i did my raiden custom correctly. i thought my mask halves were too far out but now i know theyre right on the money. thanks inadvertently.

And a EEEEE-YOUNGGGGG-GHAAAAA to you too!

Can I see that Raiden again, Jason?

It's YoungYea's annoying voice :lol. "eee-yonn-gaaa hurrrrrlll leddies unnn genddlemun".

AW GAWD THANK YOU!
I thought I was the only one annoyed by that Yong guy... srsly his voice is annoying as hell and sometimes gives too much focus on news that are not that important. He's close to make a video regarding "Today, KOJIMA JUST FARTED".

AW GAWD THANK YOU!
I thought I was the only one annoyed by that Yong guy... srsly his voice is annoying as hell and sometimes gives too much focus on news that are not that important. He's close to make a video regarding "Today, KOJIMA JUST FARTED".

I know that a lot of MGS fans like to watch him, but I have to ask, why? Granted, I've only seen several of his videos. But, I've noticed that if he's not regurgitating news from the net, he spends an entire segment talking about odd-ball things; like how Big Boss might be Frank Jaeger in MGS V. He also actively does PR work for Konami, by claiming how "Ground Zeroes" is unanimously praised by critics - and he then proceeds to cite video game "journalists" from Twitter that no one has ever heard about.

In addition to his voice, I just find his entire personality a bit too irritating.

Last edited:
We should make that our official greeting around these parts! :rotfl

"eee-yyonn-gaaa"
, my friends. And a good day to you all.

And a eee-yyonn-gaaa to you too! Would you like to join the nAsian as well? Cuz I'm sure that will catch on and become a thing. :lol

I can tell you now.

I am not Big Boss in MGSV.

I love misdirection by Kojima, but MGSV is just pushing it too far. :lol

AW GAWD THANK YOU!
That's my exact thought ever since the first time I saw one of his vids
(especially with the intro, one doesn't have to introduce themselves to every vid they make)

& too true, he comes up with a vid if there's a fragment of news about mgsv. I actually found
him quite resourceful at first so I subscribed, but not anymore.

He seems fine to me. Like Gasp said, his videos are great if you missed a lot of info. He’s pretty much just a video version of this thread, we post a whole bunch of news in here no matter how small it is. I don’t care for his voice, but I don’t hate the guy for it :lol

Back