Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the Legacy Collection and play in these order:
1. Metal Gear (it's on the MGS3 Menu)
2. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (Again, on the MGS3 menu)
3. MGS1 (Given as a code)
4. MGS2
5. MGS3
6. MGS4

I REALLY love MPO. It was the last MGS story I played that really had the aura of mystery that all the past games had. You really felt like there were bigger thing going around.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I actually cared and payed attention to where the story was going. PW I had zero investment in the story.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I actually cared and payed attention to where the story was going. PW I had zero investment in the story.

Damn straight. I remember even my first time playing MGS4 there wasn't any sense of wonder anymore, same case with PW. Heck, I'm playing PW again and I find myself forgetting the plot and not even caring. It just feels bloated. :slap

Damn straight. I remember even my first time playing MGS4 there wasn't any sense of wonder anymore, same case with PW. Heck, I'm playing PW again and I find myself forgetting the plot and not even caring. It just feels bloated. :slap

Peace Walker's plot is absolutely forgettable. I'm actually serious, that the most memorable thing I took away from that game was "Date with Kaz" :lol. I'm even starting to wonder if its back story will play a big role in MGS V - aside from providing familiarity with characters like Kazapaz, and Chico. MGS V seems to be going in a new, dark direction - hell, I don't even know what Kojima is doing anymore.

Peace Walker's plot is absolutely forgettable. I'm actually serious, that the most memorable thing I took away from that game was "Date with Kaz" :lol. I'm even starting to wonder if its back story will play a big role in MGS V - aside from providing familiarity with characters like Kazapaz, and Chico. MGS V seems to be going in a new, dark direction - hell, I don't even know what Kojima is doing anymore.

Man, that's harsh but true. :lol When I was playing it this week, I was like "Wait, what?" every time someone talked about peace, a.i and especially the Boss. It's written with great detail, but it's not engaging storytelling at all. The gameplay on the other hand, was thankfully great with a friend.

Man, that's harsh but true. :lol When I was playing it this week, I was like "Wait, what?" every time someone talked about peace, a.i and especially the Boss. It's written with great detail, but it's not engaging storytelling at all. The gameplay on the other hand, was thankfully great with a friend.

I'll replay Piss Twerker tomorrow soon so we can get started on the multiplayer or do some stuff on co-op. The best thing I enjoyed in that game were Extra Ops missions, but even those got extremely difficult on higher levels.

I'll replay Piss Twerker tomorrow soon so we can get started on the multiplayer or do some stuff on co-op. The best thing I enjoyed in that game were Extra Ops missions, but even those got extremely difficult on higher levels.

It becomes insultingly easy with the right gear and/or a partner. Seriously, fulton launcher + bandana = God mode. Btw did you ever got the platinum, Solidus?

What your internet speed? You can host a deathmatch and I'll join your team.

It becomes insultingly easy with the right gear and/or a partner. Seriously, fulton launcher + bandana = God mode. Btw did you ever got the platinum, Solidus?

What your internet speed? You can host a deathmatch and I'll join your team.

No, I never got the plat :(. Never got the bandana, either, which would have made spamming the smoke grenades and fulton launcher all the more easier.

My wireless speed is okay at 5 Mb/sec, and I never get any slowdowns. It would be cool if me, you and Plis can play soon :rotfl.

I just beat that virtually one hand while eating pizza. M47 is the BFG of MGS weaponry.

tumblr_mbfqusFmiD1qfhre5o1_500.gif

I only tried that battle once, mh... the dragon I don't remember if I have that one, I think I need to pay more attention to the blue prints and the Mother Base :lol

No, I never got the plat :(. Never got the bandana, either, which would have made spamming the smoke grenades and fulton launcher all the more easier.

My wireless speed is okay at 5 Mb/sec, and I never get any slowdowns. It would be cool if me, you and Plis can play soon :rotfl.

Mine is 2Mb/sec, wired though I've hosted some matches without any issues. I think getting the plat, while repetitive, is addicting. It's amazing how puny the bosses and tanks are once Mother Base is fully leveled up. I'd definitely co-op any missions with you and most likely you'll automatically get an S-Rank because of a partner with high level gear. I had some strangers helping me S-Rank some missions while I basically sat there and did nothing. :lol

That sucks. If you're a rewards member from GameStop you can just show them your card and they'll give you a new one for free.

You might be able to find the magazine at a magazine shop.

Glimpse of mother base management.

Back