Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be pretty cool, I just might. If I do I’ll post a link for my live stream here.

Nice, do it!

tumblr_lrgs13Z69Z1r2fznqo1_500.gif

I don't like those youtube gameplay vids, I wanna see the real thing

Yea, the PS4 has live streaming. I can post the link here for the twitch live stream. I just hope it isn’t laggy.

I keep forgetting this game will be out very soon, I'm having the time of my life finishing my custom figures, painting my office, my mom's bedroom and work. I'm playing TLOU again after putting it down for several months. I dunno guys, I just keep forgetting. And this is a MGS game FFS. :slap

I never trust a single reviewer/Journalist, but I usually trust the majority. Looks like I’ll be the only one here playing this on release :monkey2

Not true turtle,right there with ya day one. In fact Im willing to bet half the people here who say they arent picking it up around release will :lol. Who ya'll kidding? Its Metal Gear. And if not well I guess we got the whole thread to ourselves to discuss how bad *** it is. And yes please stream your playthrough!:duff

It'll be a short lived thread, PTortoise talking to himself and you coming in here once a year with nothing to input other than agreeing with somebody else

It'll be riveting

Not true turtle,right there with ya day one. In fact Im willing to bet half the people here who say they arent picking it up around release will :lol. Who ya'll kidding? Its Metal Gear. And if not well I guess we got the whole thread to ourselves to discuss how bad *** it is. And yes please stream your playthrough!:duff

Last edited:
I lie sometimes, but not when it's about something like this :lol. I've played every single MGS game before their official releases. But, this one's getting a pass for now; I don't even have it on pre-order.

It'll be a short lived thread, PTortoise talking to himself and you coming in here once a year with nothing to input other than agreeing with somebody else

It'll be riveting

:mwaha

"Holding the fort". It'll be just like the MGS forums, with everyone agreeing and no dissenting voices of critique.

And the fans who encourage him to continue to this series, without any rhyme or reason. Ah well...

In any case, it's kind of cool that the PS exclusive content will feature the ability to see Psycho Mantis. The X-Box guys would have no idea about that reference, anyway.

Last edited:
And the fans who encourage him to continue to this series, without any rhyme or reason. Ah well...

In any case, it's kind of cool that the PS exclusive content will feature the ability to see Psycho Mantis. The X-Box guys would have no idea about that reference, anyway.
Technically yes :lol

I doubt it's the fans man. It's the $$$ and Konami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely will, you getting this for ps4 of ps3?

I’m being insulted why? Could have sworn Solidus said if any outlandish behavior started again he would get the mods. Guess he missed Jason’s trolling yesterday. Then Frank insults me for whatever reason. Can’t wait to hear how you guys spin this into making yourselves victims.

I know what I said, but honestly, I don't feel like babysitting this thread and tattling to mods at any least occurrence of disagreement :lol. We're all big boys. Things have been pretty quiet in here, regardless.

Back